Sign in to follow this  
WILDCAT

They tried to make me buy a wig!!!

Originally posted by xiinfaniin:

LOL@Bishy and Rahima. Both of you have once been on my minyaro-list
:D
. That much i admit! But as i grew older and wiser, i've come to a painful conclusion: you deserve someone better than xiin
:D
!

Be honest Xiin, you realized you cant get them. icon_razz.gif

Rahima   

Rahema: Evil wicked little woman, marba ode korka iga saar. Xiin's minyaro search is work in progress, it's not finished yet. You could be in his hit list. If I were you I'd watch my back. Forewarned is forearmed my sister.

Hey hey, some of the odayaal have class, don’t diss our resident wise men and stop the playground ciyaar, I know it’s mutual :D . Anyhow, just look at his response, soon enough I wont even need to start a rumour icon_razz.gif .

I will be the wind that fans your mill [& NO!! that doesnt have any hidden or coded meaning ]

It’s a work in progress still Pierre, but i‘ll let you know, however it’s looking like I won’t have to dust off my rumour making kit after all. But putting that aside, aren’t you going to respond to the taunts of the oldies :mad: , first Castro and then this:

As for Mr. Piyeekh envying us old boys, i can safely assert that when the bush comes to shove, old men would win hands down---effortlessly.

:eek:

Originally posted by -Serenity-:

Be honest
Xiin
, you realized you cant get them.
icon_razz.gif

^^There's some truth to that. But there were other factors as well. To have the sheer thought of it was taking a calculating risk to begin with. Remember I haven’t dropped’em off the list yet—I just gently stroke their names through :D ! Hence note the distinction, yaa Qalanjo!.

edit: Kor baan ka ilaashadaa. :D

^^Haddaad haysaa yaa Bishy :D . Masjidka noo ballan ah IA (habaar maaha ee ogow) :D .

Castro, who, like me, keeps an imaginary list of minyaro, would go hunting at the movies and come back empty-handed--- allow yaa wax u sheega :D !

Paragon   

^^^ Adeer, liiska masjidka hayga ilaawin, ma garatey? Raggu waa wada rajo ku nool illeene :D .

PS: I saw a wig and I followed it to this point, Maasha-Allah, Masjid ayeyba mareysaa sheekadu. Xaasha-Lillaah- ninna calafkii loo qorey ma seego Wallee smile.gif .

Paragon   

^^ Soo qoysataye..yaa hee? Waa lagaa horeeyey sxb, safka soo gal :D .

Xiin, adeer, waa sidee dee? Anna timahaan barfuun isaga shubaa si ay u cireystaan adna 'grey' hair ayaad ileedahay soo raadraadi! I am all grey xiin, if they would see me into the list smile.gif

Castro   

^ What the hell is this? The geriatrics competition for minyaros?

Bishaarooy, run for your life. These dudes are bloody serious. LOL.