Sign in to follow this  
Kamalu Diin

ICU is on the path of unfinished USC's goals in Lower Juba

Ciidanka MMI ee Jubooyinka oo Xabsiga u taxaabay in kabadan 20 ruux

Posted to the Web Nov 14, 16:51

Kismaayo:-Ciidamada MMI ee gobollada Jubooyinka ayaa xabsiga u taxaabay

in kabadan 20 ruux oo lagu soo qabtay maandooriyaha noocyadiisa kala duwan,waxaana dadkaasi la dhigay xabisga magaalada Kismaayo.

Masuuliyiinta maamulka islaamiga ee gobollada Jubooyinka ayaa horey u mamnuucay isticmaalka iyo ka ganacsiga maandooriyaha noocyadiisa kala duwan,ayadoo go’aankaasi uu dhaqan galayay maalintii isniinta.

Taliye ku xigeenka xabsiga magaalada Kismaayo C/qaadir Maxamed Jibriil ayaa sheegay in dadka la qabtay haatan lagu hayo xabsiga magaalada Kismaayo.Waxa uu intaa ku daray in maxkamad islaami ah la soo taagi doono dadkaasi oo ku xadgudbay mamnuucistan lagu sameeyay maandooriyayaasha,waxa ayna dadkaasi isugu jiraan kuwa ka ganacsanayeen iyo kuwa isticmaalayay maandooriyayaasha.

Gobollada Jubooyinka ayaa laga mamnuucay isticmaalka iyo ka ganacsiga Sigaarka,Qaadka,Khamriga,Xashiishada iyo noocyada kale ee mukhaadaraadka.

Halgan.net

C/Qaadir Osman

I don't know if ICU is intentionally after Siyad Bare's remnants in Kismayu thus is trying to achieve unfinished USC's goals? I think this is very spectacular political development in southern Somalia. three hundred thousand remnants of Siyad Bare come to Kismayu in 1991 to join their brothers and sisters in Jubaland, and after seventeen years those remained there are living in hardest moment because the city is under same people whom are against their exsistance. the people of Kismayu must stand up against unfair treatment. I know this act seems like an act of allineation which is going to give a unknown disired effect then application of sharia law. ICU is humilating cigarette users, and property owners while the ICU doesn't have a treatment for the addicts, or the law ist applied equally through out the country; as USA used dogs to humilate muslim prisoners Nin tag lama dhehee wuxuu ku tagaa la tusaa.

^^^since Morgan was outsted by USC 7 yrs ago in Kismayu.The collaborators(Hiraale) of USC have been kicked out of the game.

Making the USC sole benefactors ;)

Moarning would not suffuce hence be steadfast and accept the choice of Destiny :D

Last Updated Wed, Nov, 15 2006,08:30 am--Mogadishu Somalia

Gargaar la geeyay xeryaha dadka soo barakacay ee Kismayo

Kismaayo 15, Nov.06 ( Sh.M.Network) Raashimo mucaawino ah ayaa loo qeybiyay dadka soo barakacay ee magaalada Kismaayo xilli dadkaasi ay ka cabanayeen dhibaatooyin dhinaca nolosha ah.

Maxkamadaha islaamka Somalia ayaa raashimo kiilaad ah iyo Timir ka qeybiyay xerayaha dadka soo barakacay ee magaalada Kismaayo, xilli dadkaasi ay heysatay dhibaatooyin dhinaca nolosha ah.

Dadka soo barakacay ee ku nool magaalada Kismaayo ayaa waxa ay ka cabanayaan hooy xumo xilli ay da'ayaan roobab lixaad leh oo geysanaya daadad iyo fatahaado wabiga uu sameeyo.

Kaalmada dadkaan ay gaarsiiyeen maxkamadaha islaamka oo aan aheyn mid ku fulin ayaa waxa ay ugu baaqeen hay'adaha samafalka in ay la soo gaaraan gargaar bani aadnimo.

Dhinaca kale Caruur fara badan ayaa cudurka Maleeriyada kula ildaran deegaano ka tirsan gobolka Sh/hoose oo dhowaan roobaab ay ka da'een.

Farxaan Lafoole

Shabelle Media Network J/hoose

E-mail us: info@shabelle.net

Shabelle Webmaster: baabul@shabelle.net

Siyad Bare's remnants are heading back to their homes in Mogadishu and asking ICU to provide besic needs such as food and shelter. I guest those people preffered Mogadishu than Ifo, Ijaro, and Dhagaxlay after multple visits and bad experiences for the last seventeen years. I am wonding whether the ICU is going to put them in Villa Baidoa as USC did in early 1991 or going to give them back their homes? and I am also wondering whether Siyad Bare's remnants are going to accept USC domination and going to refrain demanding equality? What an ending. .

Gabbal   

Siad Barre's remnants? :D

Where does anything you have posted hint clan? Or Siad Barre's remnants are the only users of khat and cigarettes in Kismaayo? Or they are they are the farmers who have been affected by the flooding in the countryside near Kismaayo?

Seems like you do not have their concern at heart but more like trying to embarrass them. icon_razz.gif

Siad Barre's remnants?

LoooooL....I just wanna how Barre's remnants look like, so I will know when I meet one.

Dis reminds of me of Oodweyne's "defeated lot"...very therapeutic for some I guess

Originally posted by HornAfrique:

Siad Barre's remnants?
:D

Where does anything you have posted hint clan? Or Siad Barre's remnants are the only users of khat and cigarettes in Kismaayo? Or they are they are the farmers who have been affected by the flooding in the countryside near Kismaayo?

Seems like you do not have their concern at heart but more like trying to embarrass them.
icon_razz.gif

HornAfrique I don't know if you are paying attention to the fall of Kismayu into the hands of ICU. I come across many times that the ICU reffering the protestors against the ICU presence as Khat dealers; in addition to that farmers are also inhabitants since 1991. I is a clear to me that one else but the their oppositions. get it- then who are the oppositions?. To me the oppositions are those people who stood up against the USC aggression/sweep thus Siyad Bare's remnants.

Originally posted by Che-Guevara:

LoooooL....I just wanna how Barre's remnants look like, so I will know when I meet one.

Dis reminds of me of Oodweyne's "defeated lot"...very therapeutic for some I guess

Siyad Bare's remnants are those kicked out from Mogadishu by the clan-courts (USC), Siyad Bare's discent category including A/Y!!!

Gabbal   

Kamalu Diin, it was the freelance militias that were the problem not the religious men who were at the top.

Have you seen any protests in Kismaayo lately? Any demonstrations or criticism?

If you have not, that is because the designated governor of the city has come and calmed things down. The good professor of Pakistan was one of Hassan Dahir's collegues in the Al Itihad that was based in Gedo region.

Deegaan-based militias who believed to have been given control of the city on a silver platter were shown that is not the case and those who felt isolated and threatened were also shown that is not the case. Currently, the local administration has as much confidence from the people as they can possibly get.

Stop trying to make "Siad Barre's remnants" into victims when they are nowhere near such. icon_razz.gif

king_450   

The Neo-Islamic Facists need to made up their minds

Somalia: Islamists Agree to Talks

The Nation (Nairobi)

November 15, 2006

Posted to the web November 15, 2006

Yassin Juma

Mogadishu

Somalia's Islamist rulers have agreed to unconditionally resume talks with the transitional government.

The Islamic Courts Union (ICU) also said it would reconsider its opposition to Kenya co-chairing the talks in Khartoum, Sudan.

Sheikh Hassan Dahir Aweys addresses the media in this file picture. The Islamic Courts Union (ICU) has said it would reconsider its opposition to Kenya co-chairing the talks in Khartoum, Sudan.

A Kenyan delegation, led by the ambassador to Somalia, Mr Mohammed Affey, was in Mogadishu to resolve the issue of Kenya's part which the ICU had earlier opposed on grounds that Kenya was an ally of the Baidoa-based Transitional Federal Government.

The meeting held in Mogadishu was attended by nine top leaders of the ICU, including Sheikh Hassan Dahir Aweys, Sheikh Sharriff Ahmed and Prof Ibrahim Adow.

"Our position on Kenya earlier was because of your support for the TFG and your support for the lifting of the arms embargo to allow the deployment of troops, which we are strongly against. We will reconsider the position" said Mr Abdurahman Janagow, the first deputy chairman of the union told Nation.

"We still have an uphill task to convince the Union that Kenya is an honest and neutral arbitrator and that we cannot afford any hostility between any groups in Somalia. But the good news is that they have agreed to go back to Khartoum" said Mr Affey who was accompanied by Mr Mohammed Said Omar of the Inter-Governmental Authority on Development (Igad) secretariat and Mr Mohammed Osman from the Foreign Affairs ministry.

The ICU agreed to go back to Khartoum without setting any conditions, but said it needed more time to reach a conclusion as to whether Kenya should co-chair the talks.

The Union had earlier set conditions before meeting with the TFG. One of them was the withdrawal of Ethiopian troops in Somalia and non involvement of Kenya in the Khartoum talks.

Another milestone achieved in the two and half hour meeting is the ICU's acceptance to meet with the Igad secretariat at its headquarters in Djibouti.

The ICU has never recognised the role of the regional body that initiated two and half years of Somali peace talks that culminated in the formation of the transitional government and a charter under President Abdullahi Yusuf Ahmed.

Since their take-over of Mogadishu and much of the south of Somalia in June, the union has remained cautious about Kenya's role in the Somali crisis.

Relevant Links

East Africa

Peacekeeping and Conflict Resolution

Somalia

Kenya

The Kenyan government has twice invited leaders of the ICU to iron out the matter but without much success.

The Khartoum talks, initiated by the Arab league, were aimed at averting what is seen as a road to war between the UN-backed government in Baidoa, 240 kilometres from Mogadishu, where the Islamists are.

With the talks failing to take off last week, tension between the two is still steadily mounting as evidenced by Sunday's heavy fighting in the central Somalia town of Bandiradley 600km from Mogasidhu, which saw eight people killed.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Copyright © 2006 The Nation. All rights reserved. Distributed by AllAfrica Global Media (allAfrica.com). Click here to contact the copyright holder directly for corrections -- or for permission to republish or make other authorized use of this material.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Gabbal   

Originally posted by king_450:

The Neo-Islamic Facists need to made up their minds

:confused: :confused:

Waxaadu meel loo xaal maraba ma leh. :confused:

NASSIR   

Kamalu Din, I agree with Horn Afrrique, the remnant is not an appropriate term. I know what you mean but your canotatation of the word would be best served if you would have easily said People of the last president

To avoid the effect of involuntary Migration from Kismayo and its hinterland, which I think many local clans have deserted the whole area and opted in living Refugee Camps of Dhagaxley and Ifo after they couldn't be guaranteed the safety of their lives and livestock, people in the Diaspora can fill the gap and return back to their city.

We are nomadic in culture and in spirit, so we should better plan ahead of the city's future status as opposed to rest content with the dire circumstance that the city endured since the inception of the Civil war.

Have you seen any protests in Kismaayo lately? Any demonstrations or criticism?

If you have not, that is because the designated governor of the city has come and calmed things down. The good professor of Pakistan was one of Hassan Dahir's collegues in the Al Itihad that was based in Gedo region.

Deegaan-based militias who believed to have been given control of the city on a silver platter were shown that is not the case and those who felt isolated and threatened were also shown that is not the case. Currently, the local administration has as much confidence from the people as they can possibly get.

Listen why dont you just admit the truth.

Know the professor who you called a traitor is a hero?

remember when you told me that there was no wadaado.

anyway A/Yussuf is comming back for the town so you are either with him or against. :confused:

I am with A/yusuf for the time being, because his enemies are my enemies ICU, USC, and Somali pretenders just like Djabutians and Ethiopians.

Menez is more sincere then Geele in the eyes of real Somalians. let me explain to you again Somali is united under equality 4.5, and federalism which both are anti USC/ICU power mongers.

^^^

Menez is more sincere then Geele in the eyes of real Somalians

Kamau are you real Somali why dont you just Join the Ethiopianhood, its easier than succession and there are Somalis too and Berbera port would be the chrismas gift for Ethiopia :D

Menez is totally different breed than Ethiopians, and lately ICU/USC's propanda war have taken a toll of his sincerety, Let me explain to you Menez attempted to unite Somali seven times and no other Arabworld leader including so called sister country keep up with that amount of time and resources. Viva Menez, Viva Menez. Menez is a product of Somalia, and his only wishing is to see Somalia pre-civilwar state. Ethiopian, on other hand, I am not going to be united with, but I will let Menez be in charge of Ethiopia including you. Ahmed-Guree stay away from Somalia and its landers affairsrs because it doesn't concern you!!!!!!!!