Sign in to follow this  
Peace Action

Peace ...

This is my first post after becoming a regular reader about a year ago. I have to admit that SOL is one of the last debate forums that is not yet closed become of irrational, emotional qabiilist

outbursts of some of it's members. I hope everyone keeps that in mind. I will certainly do that.

What is my mission on SOL? To educate members about peace and the rejuction of violience to resolve disputes in Somalia. Do you think our people are ready to throw the gun and its smoke (Qori iyo qiiqiisa isla tuur). Does any one benefit from mindless killing.

Of course we need opposition to keep those in power in check and to protect our rights. Can it be done peacefully?

Allahu ma anta Salaam wa minka salaam

Jumatatu   

First and foremost welcome to SOL...we actually needed a peacekeeper in here specially over the last couple of days. But I hope you brought the troops along and that your mission is not only assessment. Trust me it can get fierce in here.

Anyhows sxb welcome and I pray that you dont turn from being peace-keeping to another faction in SOL.

36_2_53.gif

Wiilo   

Welcome to the SOL known as Hoyga Walaalaha Nomads my name is Wiilo aka ina Banooni Baqtiijiso :D . I think we can use a peacemaker right at this moment. And I look forward to see ur views towards peace.

Go figure:.............

Juma, Muad & Wiilo thanks for the welcome. I know it is tough to stay neutral and still have an effective opinion. If I can be fair to all then I will be happy.

Certaily joining one of the factions or creating a new faction (SOL fadhi kudirir) as the Somalis are famous for is out of the question for me. Even though there appears a lot of animosity in the forum, yet it is refreshing to see Somalis exchanging ideas peacefully. As long as we are talking at least there is a chance we can hear each other. This is one of the advanages of this forum.

Jumatatu   

Originally posted by Peace Action:

yet it is refreshing to see Somalis exchanging ideas peacefully. As long as we are talking

It is cause we have no access to AK47...if we did The Duke would have been a mass murderer and Ngonge would have long been deceased..... :D:D

Peace welcome to SOL.

Its an ok place, gets hot some times. Just give your opinion and be yourself. As for an AK, wait till I get my hands on one Juma, you just wait :mad:

raula   

^^^yeh Blast that dude called Juma icon_razz.gif kidding.

AMANI (Peace) wlc to SOL-enjoy..if you speak swahili your CHAI is well prepared and awaiting :D;)

Wiilo goormaad wax baqtisaana adaaba baqtiinaye ;)