Sign in to follow this  
Hibo

Tell Why ????

BARWAAQO

I'm sure they quite romantic but those are the only ones grow up in western world right.some of them don't even know what's the difference between "love" and "like" it's funny when they met ya first time and they say i love ya..lool ok now u scaring me aight..*LOL*

The truth is they know how to express their feelings in writing but i doubt it on face to face they chicken out

abdinuur that was a great..it changed my mind about somali men...lol

I'm not saying they ain't all bad but few require training

cwm37.gif

Hibo   

OK, maybe this will help the female-bashers come forward.

Why Women Cry

Why are you crying, a young boy asked his Mom?

"Because I'm a woman," she told him.

"I don't understand," he said.

His Mom just hugged him and said,

"And you never will, but that's O.K.".......

Later the little boy asked his father,

"Why does Mom seem to cry for no reason?".

"All women cry for no reason," was all his Dad could say......

The little boy grew up and became a man,

still wondering why women cry.

Finally he put in a call to God and when God got back to him, he asked "God, why do women cry so easily?"

GOD answered......

"When I made woman, I decided she had to be special. I made her shoulders strong enough to carry the weight of the world, yet, made her arms gentle enough to give comfort...

I gave her the strength to endure childbirth

and the rejection that many times will come

even from her own children.

I gave her a hardness that allows her to keep going and take care of her family and friends, even when everyone else gives up, through sickness and fatigue without complaining....

I gave her the sensitivity to love her children under any and all circumstances. Even when her child has hurt her badly....

She has the very special power to make a child's boo-boo feel better and to quell a teenager's anxieties and fears....

I gave her strength to care for her husband, despite faults and I fashioned her from his rib to protect his heart....

I gave her wisdom to know that a good husband never hurts his wife, but sometimes tests her strengths and her resolve to stand beside him unfalteringly....

For all of this hard work, I also gave her a tear to shed. It is hers to use whenever needed and it is her only weakness....

When you see her cry, tell her how much you love her, and all she does for everyone, and even though she may still cry, you will have made her heart feel good.

She is special!

God Bless.

------------------

"He tried to be somebody by trying to be like everybody, which makes him a nobody."

Hibo   

Soul_lady you made cry it is a beautiful story and it made me re-evaluate my whole thinking of why women cry, i use to say they cry to get attention but now i have changed my mind and when i read your reply I called my mom who i did not seen for years and told her how much i loved her and how much i miss he and guess what she cried and this time i know why BEAUSE SHE WAS HAPPY .. thanx sis for the story, smile.gif and to the rest of the sisters hear me well... this is my story of love, but before i talk and tell the truth let me say to the brother abdi nuur brother if you said those words to non somalian lady she might cry for a week but my brother many somalian ladies will not even understand what you mean .. so now let me tell the truth

do my dear queens i met a somali girl by the way the sista who said somali men are good in writting rather than face to face you are right but did u ask why? if you want to know why i tell u next time, but hear me for now, sisters i met this girl, and I just could not stop having strong feelings for her i told her when i am with me i feel i own the world, you made me feel wanting to become a better man, my life just started to have a meaning and i start to feel a life with you, and guess what she said waryaa jileeeca iska dhaaf is adkey waamaxay sidaan, and i am sure if i told those words to Asian girl she would cry for a month and I would be treated like a king, loool it is just our dear sisters are dhagax and unfortunatly our brother have no choice except keeping their feelings, but the good news is we still love our queens and hope one day they will be jileec and feel the love we are feeling for them, and by the way the African or was it Arab saying of "fill his stomach with fried chicken and he will be romantic" is not true, the somali brothers do not care about food they want to be treated well that is all peace and love

Hibo   

Soul_lady you made cry it is a beautiful story and it made me re-evaluate my whole thinking of why women cry, i use to say they cry to get attention but now i have changed my mind and when i read your reply I called my mom who i did not seen for years and told her how much i loved her and how much i miss he and guess what she cried and this time i know why BEAUSE SHE WAS HAPPY .. thanx sis for the story, smile.gif and to the rest of the sisters hear me well... this is my story of love, but before i talk and tell the truth let me say to the brother abdi nuur brother if you said those words to non somalian lady she might cry for a week but my brother many somalian ladies will not even understand what you mean .. so now let me tell the truth

do my dear queens i met a somali girl by the way the sista who said somali men are good in writting rather than face to face you are right but did u ask why? if you want to know why i tell u next time, but hear me for now, sisters i met this girl, and I just could not stop having strong feelings for her i told her when i am with me i feel i own the world, you made me feel wanting to become a better man, my life just started to have a meaning and i start to feel a life with you, and guess what she said waryaa jileeeca iska dhaaf is adkey waamaxay sidaan, and i am sure if i told those words to Asian girl she would cry for a month and I would be treated like a king, loool it is just our dear sisters are dhagax and unfortunatly our brother have no choice except keeping their feelings, but the good news is we still love our queens and hope one day they will be jileec and feel the love we are feeling for them, and by the way the African or was it Arab saying of "fill his stomach with fried chicken and he will be romantic" is not true, the somali brothers do not care about food they want to be treated well that is all peace and love

Salaama All...

Hmmm well, I think I'm dhagax waa halkii OG-Moti yee...I find it very very very difficult for me to tell someone that I love them not because of anything else but because I've hard time falling in love!...Infact come to think of it.. I dont believe it exists or perhaps It's not meant for me...Oh, Well...that is my Life!

Nice topic for a change though..Thx Soul sista.....

Ma'salaama

Hibo   

lady fatima man i have consulted my consultant who is very old but his knowledge in somali females is updated all the time, he told me a lady who says what u said is a lady who is full of love and pation she is just afried that if she gives it away she might end up hurt or disappointed but sis how would you know unless you try, don't keep the love give to someone check it out if it turns he deserve it well happy forever but don't use ur women powers in the west against him loool if not keep trying till u find the right one but u sound carrying a heavy cargo full of love through some on a brother and let the brother through some too, by the way i have read in a well known magazine that somali men are very romantic and full of honesty and pation, it was said by non somali lady who when asked who would you want to end your life with she said somali men and she added only if somali women realie that.. it is a fact and maybe some of you read that i can not remember the magaine name but i have it some where and when i get the article i will asked it and post here.. love to all...

Hibo   

Brilliant topic BTW...just discovered it smile.gif

Lady F...well said...I'm ashamed to say I too feel the same...it's tough going being a cynic ain't it? smile.gif

OG_Moti...agreed...somali guys definately ARE romantic...but maybe a little *too* romantic is the point...it scares the shidh out of us westernised cynics cwm6.gif

Cat proceeds to *gasps at Moti's insight*...it was *them* that sent you wasn't it?...you've talked to my therapist about me haven't you?...that's who you're so called "consultant" is I'll bet!

Speaking for myself...there's something to what you said about fear of hurt and disappointment...I've a meticulously well hidden "soft" streak which must be fiercely protected from harsh realities at all costs...if you promise the world to it (which our somali romantics might) it's liable to swallow whole every bit of mush and nonsense you throw at it!

So yes OG_Moti...behind some of the most seemingly hard hearted b!tches...lies a well protected vulnerable child who just want's to be cuddled smile.gif...but alas...somali guys are deceivers too accomplished to be entrusted with this vulnerability...they talk the talk extremely well...but do they deliver the action?...maybe some other of my nomad sisters have nicer stories to tell?

-----------------------------

And remember...be careful out there.