Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

New Somali passport in effect..pics

Waaxda Socdaalka Soomaaliya oo maanta soo bandhigtay Baasaboorada Cusub ee Soomaaliya

Jan 27 . 2007 Radiofreesomalia.com

Agaasimaha Waxda Socdaalka iyo Jinsiyadaha Soomalaiya C/llaahi Gaafoow Maxamuud ayaa maanta markii ugu horreysay soo bandhigay baasaboorrada cusub ee Soomaaliya.

C/llaahi Gaafoow oo kula hadlay warfidiyeenada Xarunta Nabad-sugidda Soomaaliyeed ayaa sheegay in baasaboorka cusub ee Soomaaliya ay yeelayso uu diyaar yahay, isla markaana uu ruux walba oo Soomaali ah qaadan karo, waxaana uu sheegay in ruux walba oo Soomaali ah oo haysata baasaboorro kale haysata uu qaadan karo midka cusub ee Soomaalida.

Baasaboorkan cusub oo ah nooca Electronic-ga ah ayaa wata hal kaar aqoonsi, waxaana uu sheegay in baasaboorkii hore ee Soomaaliga uu ku eg yahay 07/May/2007, waxaana uu sheegay in ruuxii sita aysan xiligaas kaddib baasaboorkii hore uusan ku safri karin.

“Soomaaliya maanta waxay ka gudubtay xayndaar kaga xirraa xagga baasaboorka, waxaana gacan naga siisay sameynta baasaboorradaan hay’adda ICOW oo ah Hay’ad caalmi ah, wuxuuna ka sameysan yahay Watership oo aan la been abuuri karin” ayuu yiri C/llaahi Gaafoow Maxamuud oo intaas ku daray: “Baasaboorkaan waa mid Computrized ah, waana mid la socda horumarka caalamka, lagana aqoonsan yahay dunida”.

Dhanka kale wuxuu sheegay in laga xiri karo qofkii dambi gala oo sita baasaboorka, iyadoo uu leeyahay raadraac, meel uu u dhoofi karana ma jirto.

“Qof ku dhoofa baasaboorkaan waxaa ugu horreeyay Ra’iisul wasaare Geeddi, waana mid Free Airport ah, sidoo kale loogama dhoofi karo garoommada macmalka ah, sidoo kalena waxaa haysta Madaxweynaha Soomaaliya C/llaahi Yuusuf oo haatan socdaallo ku maraya dunida” ayuu yiri C/llaahi Gaafoow Maxamuud.

Castro   

Name: Abdullahi Yussuf Ahmed

Date of birth: 12/15/1934

Place of birth: Galkacyo

Nationality: Ethiopian

Occupation: Traitor. Leader of a puppet regime. Part-time dabadhillif. Full-time dastard.

Castro   

Originally posted by General Duke:

^^^You run out of news.. I like that.

5421.jpg:D

There's plenty of mayhem to report from Muqdisho but it brings me no joy to see the mess your uncle has brought on the people. What does bring me joy is seeing you reduced to posting pictures of toddlers and claiming you had a room full of supporters. A day care, perhaps? Even funnier is the constant pictures of meetings with "clan elders" or pictures of the constantly-being-redesigned "new" passports. By far the only accomplishment of this wretched group of incompetent nincompoops.

Even you ought to know the shit, if it hasn't already, is about to hit the fan for this puppet regime. And clearly you're not a very good student of politics, power or propaganda. Perhaps you should pursue other hobbies. I heard basket weaving is very entertaining. :D

Peacenow   

Castro, you are right. The cheerleaders, are drumming up support, but there is no masses cheering them on. Just weariness on the part of Somali. There is no alternative at the moment and none on the horizon. The same people you see today will be ruling in 20 years time. Taking orders from the xthiopians.

Abwaan   

I can see Mr Gaafoow playing tough here:

Is he not the same guy along with his colleagues in the immigration who used to sell the passport and not provide it on a fair basis? How should one apply one now? Get a note from one of his friends, meles or someone who supports the TFG? Lol…I wonder when it is going to be on the Bakaara Market again so that even Western journalists can buy one for a joke like they did before.

Do some of us remember Tabeelle? the guard who used to hit people who queued up for passport?

This is a joke when are these guys ever gonna retire? Like Aden Cadde, the great guy and the only Somali I can confirm has ever retired from a post in Somalia.