Sign in to follow this  
Che -Guevara

Somalia: Puntland court sentences former governor-Progress?

Thankful   

No no, not me. You think i'm sad because faroole online said a lawmaker lost his immunity, making our whole state look barbaric. I think you are sad for referring to other members as women, when they cornered you.

Cowke   

Lol. I must say ThankfulSP does have a valid point. That article was totally un-neccessarily by farole's "mouth-piece" garowe online. I can't believe i actually said that :D

But anyways even if garowe online is not at all times fair and balance, they are one of the more respected somali media by external media like cnn and allafrica.

I think the only website that competes with it is shabelle in respect to the international coverage it gets.

But ThankfulSP, just drop it bro. We all know farole has issues with cade. :D

Originally posted by ThankfulSP:

No no, not me. You think i'm sad because faroole online said a lawmaker lost his immunity, making our whole state look barbaric. I think you are sad for referring to other members as women, when they cornered you.

Allow me to correct you bro.I only refer to those who yup like women as women. Now, do not make the same mistake and go on about your business here, because Ina Faroole needs to be taught a good lesson for daring to take Puntland hostage with his silly website... :D