Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

One point I agree with Clan Courts.........

The courts fight against Qad and its trade is one of the benefits since their rise to power.

This fight I agree with 100%....

This is a great step forward and I applaud their bravery..

qaad29.jpg

qaad28.jpg

qaad27.jpg

qaad16.jpg

Qaad maalintii labaad lagu gaybay caasimadda Somalia

hoos ka daawo sawirada

Mogadishu 16, Nov.06 ( Sh.M.Network) –8 tone oo nuuca qaadka loo yaqaano Miroga oo ay ganacsato Soomaaliyeed ka soo dajiyeen maanta gegida caalamiga ah ee magaalada Muqdisho ayaa ciidamada golaha maxkmaadaha islaamka ay ku gubeen galabta dugsiga tababarka Xalane ee magaalada Muqdisho.

Jaadkaan oo lagu keenay diyaaradda African Express sida ay sheegeen Maxkamadaha islaamka Somalia ayaa ahaa qaadkii ugu badnaa ee lagu gubo magaalada Muqdisho, waxaana uu ku jirey kartoono iyo boorsooyin lagu soo qariyay, isagoo u xirxirnaa marduufo marduuf, waxaana lagu bil bilay basiin, deetana dab ay qabadsiiyeen ciidamo ka tirsan maxkamadaha islaamka.

Qaadkaan oo lagaga soo qaaday garoonka diyaaradaha ee magaalada Muqdisho lagaga soo qaaday 5 gawaari oo nuuca Lancrusser Pick up ah ayaa lagu daadiyay dugsiga tababarka xalane ee duleedka galbeed ee garoonka Muqdisho, waxaana lagu qabadsiiyay dab.

Madaxa amaanka gobolka Banadir C/laahi Naxar Abu Quteyba oo shir Jaraa'id ku qabtey halkii lagu gubay Qaadka ayaa waxa uu ka sheegay in gubitaanka qaadka uu amar uga heystay Sheekh Shariif Sheekh Axmed, balse aaneey shabaabka Maxkamadaha iskood go'aan uga gaarin.

Waana maalintii labaad ee qaad lagu gubo caasimadda Somalia ee Muqdisho, iyadoo shalay qaad lagu gubay Siinka dheer ee Ex Ctrl Afgooye

i think its over due.....when they decided that they were going to band it from Jubooyink. and kismaayo and afmadow .........they should've done the samething in mogdisho ...and two shabelle

Juje   

Originally posted by Ahmed_Guree:

Is it from the Bottom of your heart or is it due to the fact that it would ignite some kind of resentment and lead to uprising?

:D:D:D

RedSea   

"Ahmed Guray"

You should be concerned about Melez Zenawi rather,that is your business,stop sticking your nose something that doesn't concern you.tit for tat.lol

^^^Xox-Ogaal I think the limit to some of the real reformers in the courts come from the Clan structure, the business men who support the courts also dable in Qad trade.

This is a great move, its the first time this happened in Mogadishu.

Puntland admin is being pressured to implement Shariah law and insha Allah it will.

Juje   

Originally posted by General Duke:

Puntland admin is being pressured to implement Shariah law and insha Allah it will.

Xashaa..!

I am all for Islamic law, I have always been, what I am against is the Abukar Cadaan, business models and the clan centric policies of certain groups..

Here is what I wrotte a while back on SOL long before the clan courts came to power. Regarding a manifesto for the Somali's...

manifesto thread page 2

My manifesto was about

Aim: The creation of a self-reliant independent Islamic republic of Somalia .

• Denouncing clan sectarianism, regional secessionism and religious extremism. Reducing the clan as a major factor in the body politic of Somalia.

A top priority was .....

Curbing the cancer that is QAD¦ Through legislation [Drug and Alcohol legislation] address the QAD problem, which destroys homes, creates dependent zombies of the work force and takes expendable cash to neighboring countries and away from investment.
This single plant has caused more misery and deaths than any regime and clan militia and has left the Somali people straggling behind the rest of the world.

Juje, Puntland is a Muslim regions thus Islamic rule is essential.

It would actually be quite easy to implement, the admin would need to just create a legislative body run by the religious leaders of the state who then would work on amending the constitution and so on.

The business groups elits and pro Ethiopian officials would find it problamatic, but I find clan based courts more problamatic as the central state would disintigrate and we would be back to violence and competing sub-clans

Juje   

Saxiibo, ha u bixin. Astamaha isbedelka ayey ka midtahey i la xuso qoral taarikh hore ah, awalba waan ogaay inay necawda isdedelka kuso gari donto, hada kadiib le iska ilali yesan hadalo waweyn ka dhic-dhiciin.

^^^Juje, I have respect for some of the points you make. I am not resistant to change when it is posative. The Islamic law issue is essential for the future of Somalia as a whole.

However clan agression, occupation of land, looted properties, clan dominance and all that illegal stuff I will highlight. Those issues are still to be resolved in Mogadishu and by the armed clans or yesterdays USC

The clan courts will never occupy Puntland as you already have seen. The state never had te problems of Mogadishu and dealt with its roadblocks and clans 10 years ago..

All for Islam no for what you are pushing which is USC dominance with another name.

Juje   

Saxiib USC is dead buried and a foregone conclussion. Hadi aad wax cabasho ama gocasho u qabtiid ayaga mesha lagula xisabtami dono Illahow hana jojin.

If you have anything against the core of the tribes that made the USC, trust me saxiib it is a mutual grudge. And ithas no basis except hatred and despise. Now how long can either group hold the grudge and what will it take to heal inorder to find a common ground. So far time and circumstance has played an important role in eradicating the extreme hatred. Time, that it was a long period and people have moved along. Circumstances , we have seen people who opposed each other on tribal basis uniting and forming aliances to opposse others. Where we have today an institution such TFG comprising of all tribs of Somalia and the ICU likewise, though not in the same calibre.

Therefore those who only want to hold on to power or gain authority through tribal factor are playing the tribe card. You and the TFG and Puntland authority are exactly doing so, cause you have no other means to convince except appeal to this option which you deem you can only gain something.By labeling the ICU as a tribal front.

ICU has its downfalls and lack of actually achieving what it set out to do or promised, but by labiling them tribe you enhance their period of existance and bring the country back to a stage where others argue it has passed it long time ago, tribal feud.