Sign in to follow this  
Sir-Qalbi-Adeyg

Puntland Independence

Abtigiis   

Repeating a lie with even more pronounced anger and insult won't make it a truth. Both men were in Puntland and have families there.

Now forget about who they were. Fine, they were members of ONLF. Are you saying you will handover any ONLF member to Ethiopia? Just answer this question.

I am against Abdullahi Yusuf and all his likes ( the traitors in the TFG). In fact, I believe the more I curse them, the more ajir and xasanaat I will get. They are filth, without a shred of decency.

Repeating a lie with even more pronounced anger and insult won't make it a truth. Both men were in Puntland and have families there.

A&T, you are so clueless it boggles the mind. Honestly A&T, I've come to believe you really aren't very smart, are you? But then again neither are all the other anti-TFG dolts on SOL. On all important matters, you only see what's on the surface and completely miss the deeper meanings lying beneath that surface. And that's why you always seem to be so clueless. Saaxiib, your brain can't really grasp what's going on here. It's just a big anti-Puntland game to you, huh? You're like a boy in a grown man's body who is incapable of thinking like an adult or understanding the full scope of what's going on. That is why the vast majority of your posts are so rudderless and contribute nothing but vitriol--Caqli xumo ayaa kugu goobatay, walahi!

I am against Abdullahi Yusuf and all his likes ( the traitors in the TFG). In fact, I believe the more I curse them, the more ajir and xasanaat I will get. They are filth, without a shred of decency.

Ah, one of A&T's biting one-liners against el presidente Cabdullahi Yuusuf. That's your idea of meaningful discussion, right? Always attempt to crush those who disagree with you with snide remarks about AY? The funny thing is, it has never worked for you ever since I've been in these forums. It has always made you look irrational and childish. What does it say about you that in your mind the only way to oppose the TFG is to spew your venom againsts its leader? You are so lacking in sense and upbringing that all of this is no doubt lost on you. How truly pathetic!

dhulQarnayn :cool:

Republic Of California

p.s

what the heck is the ONLF?

Fabregas   

quote:They were criminals being persued by the law of their own kinsfolk.

Kinsfolk? You mean Woyane forces? It's ironic that you went into a tangent about Islam, while you support handing over Muslim to kufr governments, which is completely forbiden in Islam( to hand over a Muslim who seeks sanctuary in your land). Secondly, what evidence do you those people were indeed criminals. Furthermore, what kind of Muslim supports the occupation of a Muslim land and conitnously cheers for it day and day out? What is the xukum of the Shariah on this? You lecture about Islam, whilst you continue to ignore what all the major Ulema of SOmalia, including the ones from Puntland, have said about the Ethiopian occupation and conduct of the warlords that brought them. Or perhaps you sympahty for oppressed Muslims only extends to Muslims in China or your own tuulo?

Abtigiis   

Dhulqarneyn lad;

Why come into the dance floor if you really can't dance? If you don't know about ONLF, then is it wise to talk about the rendition issue at all? To what level are you disengaged? I thought if you know why they were handed over, you will also know who they were?

Easy with the insults and personality attacks again. Grow up!

Originally posted by B_G:

quote:They were criminals being persued by the law of their own kinsfolk.

Kinsfolk? You mean Woyane forces? It's ironic that you went into a tangent about Islam, while you support handing over Muslim to kufr governments, which is completely forbiden in Islam( to hand over a Muslim who seeks sanctuary in your land). Secondly, what evidence do you those people were indeed criminals. Furthermore, what kind of Muslim supports the occupation of a Muslim land and conitnously cheers for it day and day out? What is the xukum of the Shariah on this? You lecture about Islam, whilst you continue to ignore what all the major Ulema of SOmalia, including the ones from Puntland, have said about the Ethiopian occupation and conduct of the warlords that brought them. Or perhaps you sympahty for oppressed Muslims only extends to Muslims in China or your own tuulo?

B_G, sir, shouldn't you have a license for posting drivel on SOL? Maalin walba inta magaca soo badalatid, same ol' nonsense iigu soo qor meeshan. Ina adeer, nobody asked you for your monkey-brained opinion- so just go back to entertaining yourself in the bathroom or smelling exhaust fumes or some other, equally mundane high pursuit of yours.

Next time you feel like embarrasing yourself, just shut up.

Republic Of California

Fabregas   

Dhul, So you can not answer those questions, thus your resort to the same old childish-sexual drivel and name-calling,no? Even in Ramadan, you do not have the discipline to control yourself and stop telling people about your rude habits in the bathroom. Where is the substance in your arguments. All I see is you resorting to name calling, when you have been proven to be wrong, time and time again, even on the occasions you have caught red-handed forged articles. :D

Now,are you willing to answer these simple questions?

1. WHy do you constantl lecture about the sanctity of Islam and "true Muslims", while you are promoting handing over Muslim to Gaalo Regimes?

2. Why lecture about Islam and killing civilians, when you support the Ethiopian occupation and are seemingly oblivious to their massacres in Somali inhabited territories?

3. How do you determine those men were guilty and what do you mean they were wanted their kinsfolk? Xabashida so maha? ;)

selective Islam, no?

Originally posted by Abtigiis &Tolka:

Dhulqarneyn lad;

Why come into the dance floor if you really can't dance? If you don't know about ONLF, then is it wise to talk about the rendition issue at all? To what level are you disengaged? I thought if you know why they were handed over, you will also know who they were?

Easy with the insults and personality attacks again. Grow up!

:D:D

I wish you had a personality that could be attacked saaxiib.As for dancing...let me show u alil!

party0006.gifparty0009.gifparty0006.gif

Republic Of California

^War ilmahan yaa yaqaan aabihii oo dadka ka qabta!

Aysh calaa calaacal, saaxiib icon_razz.gif

Republic Of California

Originally posted by B_G:

Dhul, So you can not answer those questions, thus your resort to the same old childish-sexual drivel and name-calling,no? Even in Ramadan, you do not have the discipline to control yourself and stop telling people about your rude habits in the bathroom. Where is the substance in your arguments. All I see is you resorting to name calling, when you have been proven to be wrong, time and time again, even on the occasions you have caught red-handed forged articles.
:D

Now,are you willing to answer these simple questions?

2. Why lecture about Islam and killing civilians, when you support the Ethiopian occupation and are seemingly oblivious to their massacres in Somali inhabited territories?

3. How do you determine those men were guilty and what do you mean they were wanted their kinsfolk? Xabashida so maha?
;)

selective Islam, no?

Thank you B_G. I always knew you were intellectual and had a way with words. Now go to your room and no more t.v tonight. Saaxiib I dont want to repeat myself all night long, marka iga raali ahow and good night!

Republic Of California

Sheekooy sheeko! Diin iyo dacaawaa baratamay!

Me no-speak gibberish. Marka iga kale yaree bahasha ninyahow!

Republic Of California

Abtigiis   

What has your man said about the bakaraa masaccre of yesterday? Ma kaas baa ummad hogaan u ah.

On the children programme side, I invite you "...hooyo, ha waayin walaala dhowr ah, ha waayin soomali weyntaa". That should have inculcated a sense of brotherhood in your small chicken-head.

What has your man said about the bakaraa masaccre of yesterday? Ma kaas baa ummad hogaan u ah.

On the children programme side, I invite you "...hooyo, ha waayin walaala dhowr ah, ha waayin soomali weyntaa". That should have inculcated a sense of brotherhood in your small chicken-head.

Saaxiib, ma waxaad ka cabsi qabtaa iney dadkaan bakaaraha jooga caaana booraha kula soo qeybsadaan? DOOOONNNTTT you worry, saaxiib- dantoooda wey yaqaanaan ee, adiga taada ka dabaalo.

As for the rest, need I keep repeating myself...Me no-speak gibberish. Marka iga kale yaree bahasha ninyahow!

Republic Of California

Abtigiis   

Or if the devil inside is not letting your soul to rest and reflect objectively, then perhaps it is time you listen to "Shaydaan Marooraa, Soomali sheegtaa" By Maxamed Suleiman.