Sign in to follow this  
Mombasa_QUEEN

Reasons why i like being a Woman

salam caleykum bro and sis!!!

reason why i like being a woman:we can scare bosses with mysterious gynecological disorder excuses. Taxis stop for us.We dont look like frog in a blender when dancing. No fashion faux pas we make could ever rival the speedo. We don't have to pass gas to amuse ourselves. If we forget to shave, no one has to know. We can congratulate our teammate without ever touching her rear. We never never have to reach down every so often to make sure our privates are still there. We have the ability to dress ourselves. We can talk to people of opposite sex without having to picture them naked. If we marry someone 20yrs younger, we're aware that we look like an ***** . There are times when chocolate really can solve all your problems. We'll never regret piercing our ears. we can fully assess a person just by looking at their shoes. we can make comments about how silly men are in their presence, becouse they aren't listening anyway.

so thats alot of reason why i like being a woman. lol

x_quizit   

lol mombasa, hilarious! :D ...i thought i was the only one feeling that way...let me add one more...we never have to use rogaine...oh wait...there are bald women these days, i take it back. Also, i tell male teachers if im running late in handing in an assignment, that i got "feminine" issues...u should see how fast they say "ok...hand it in whenever!"... ;)

pearl   

reasons why i love being a woman:

1. having to eat while everyone else is fastin....hhmmmm!...i just love stuffin my face with food and commentin on how yammy it is

2.ability to give birth...ahh..miracle... with drugs off course!

3. wide range of clothin

Bambina   

Salam Alaykum ,

1- I was born as a woman , got not choice but to love what I am. icon_razz.gif

2- If I make up a sad and desperate face ,guys will come up asking me if Im doing OK :D ( naah thats a joke wish it was true) :(

3- I can get emotionnal , ruine everyone's life and still get away with it :cool:

4- I can be sexy ,wear flashy clothes and high heals and still nobody will call me lesbian ,in other hand it must hell for guys :D

Dear Mombasa_Queen , I thought men and women were equal , does that mean we dont picture them naked too ? :D:D:D

Originally posted by Mombasa_QUEEN:

lol rudy if you dont know about guyz using vasline then u way behinde lakiin dont try to know coz its yuckky.

well....hmm! nope! i am blank, care to educate me about it!!