Sign in to follow this  
Axmed Mohamed

A NEW PARTY

This may seem ****** to some people but this is truly from the heart of about thirty or so Somalians who are created a party that may some day challenge for power the new republic in Somalia. We are currently Accepting Members now if you want to join please send an email at Scabdirisaq@yahoo.com please include your picture, name, and, state or country you live and will publicly name you as a member the United Islamic Party Of Somalia

And now lets talk about the party itself:

This party was created in response to the fact that their are no major political parties that are known to outside people who live outside the republic of Somalia.

It was decided upon by thirty-two people who financed it and even opened it is first office in Minneapolis Minnesota. But we are working on building a major building in Mogadishu, which is under construction now.

Our platform is to reunite the people of Somalia as one not to divide them by qabils and stop dangerous political Pickering among the Somali people and also to stop the notion that if you don’t agree with someone else that breaking away from the republic is good idea.

That is what puntland and Somaliland have managed to do so far.

At first we thought we were a party by mouth and talk and we did not exist in the real world but as we progressed through the years our minds have changed from talking and writing our plans to sending our first ambassador or representative the republic and securing our first two offices in Merka and Mogadishu.

It seemed that we were born to grow larger but our growth was limited.

Of course we did not let that stop and we continued to progress and change a lot of our plans that we made.

Now about 123 members have been registered and we are seeking to grow so we can have significant representation in Somalia and elsewhere abroad

I would like to thank you for reading this post and would encourage you to please send us an email

Once a member you will receive updates on our progress

Chairman

Axmed Mohamed Altabiri

Haddad   

Save your time, energy and money; you will not achieve anything worthwhile. Nowadays, when people want to form an organization/association, they form a committee studying if it's worth to form it. They study the experiences of those who have tried it before and how they fared. They study if it's in the right time and/or right place to form it. There are a lot of things to consider and study. The other thing, you will not attract many by asking prospective members to send an email that "include your picture, name, and, state or country you live."

I forgot to add this

I Do Not Want you to send a picture if dont have it stored in you computer

another reason for sending pictures is listing our members in the directories will be easy for us because sending your picture will just put face to your name.

I am quit sorry if you mistook the parties request of sending pictures.

To Affirm Our Stance Again, Please Dont Send In Pictures if you dont have them in your computer

matter fact I should say you picture is optional

Chairman

Axmed Mohamed

To Your Other question About Wasting Our Time.

You Could Say why are you taking all this time wasting money and time trying to build and organization that so far is fruitless

But it is not what you think, if we had none registered Members could we were fruitless in our effort.

For the past year we had about 100 new registered members getting support from the several different organization that are supporting our platform and are not closed minded like some of our brothers and sisters seem to be this days.

I mean let me ask you a question:

Why Not start now and grow more

Then starting later.

And if you are truly a patriotic somalian who deeply cares about our war torn nation then you think we are headed the right way and having multi party systems that are not one sided in other words its members are only one qabil

Chairman

Axmed Mohamed

So let me get this straight, you are organizing a party in somalia to challenge somaliland's right to independence under of the banner of Islam. Cajiib.

Haddad was right, don't waste your time!

GOD BLESS SOMALILAND.

Haddad   

Originally posted by Axmed Mohamed:

And if you are truly a patriotic somalian who deeply cares about our war torn nation then you think we are headed the right way and having multi party systems that are not one sided in other words its members are only one qabil

So, your party is based on Somali nationalism and patriotism? In that case, I am disappointed, because the name of your party United Islamic Party Of Somalia has given me the wrong impression. I got the impression it had to do with Islamic rule based on Sharia.

I don't know if it's a current trend, but many new Somali parties are being formed nowadays. One example is SSUP.

Qudhac   

i am thinking of setting up a political party actually its called SOMALILAND UNITED DEMOCRATIC PARY. as somaliland nationalist i am doing this for my country and people.

am sure this wont be Un-islamic even thought some people try to confuse a religion and nationality together for their own POLITICAL ends. :eek: :eek:

i would hope to think people are not using our great religion as a tool to reach some political goals. :cool:

So, your party is based on Somali nationalism and patriotism? In that case, I am disappointed, because the name of your party
United Islamic Party Of Somalia
has given me the wrong impression. I got the impression it had to do with Islamic rule based on Sharia.

To all comments:

Please do not Twist my words I have not nothing against other religions it just happenns that somalia is {almost} 100% sunni muslim

we are using our names to attarct the largest population in the republic.

And to hassan jama:

So let me get this straight, you are organizing a party in somalia to challenge somaliland's right to independence under of the banner of Islam. Cajiib.

Again Dont twist what i said

Please I wish you have read what I Have Written if you did you would have seen that in where in that paper have i mentioned somaliland:

To tell you the Truth I am {if you would call it somalilander} from the City of bosaso

I used to live thirty minutes ouside the city in the village of called ufayn

My family from father on down are southerners but

somiland and its agenda are baseless and false

What somaliland is doing is Twisting the facts {{{which most of you here are good at}}} and present it to the world and its population .

To every one who lives in the soth region of somalia and believes that their being led to freedom,

To that person:

i just want to say one thing to them Come to your senses and see all the lies.

Chairman

Axmed Mohamed

Liqaye   

Somalia does not need a new party, you can have your pick from the countless alphabet soup parties mis-representing somalis at every foreign sponsored festival promoted under the name of somali reconciliation.

Also yours would not be the first qurbaha based association of hallucinators that believe that affecting the grass roots some how involves posting pics of themselves with has been western politicians or minor E.U officials.

Besides, party means tribe in somalia, another thing that peopled schooled on western politics fail to realize.

Haddad   

Originally posted by Axmed Mohamed:

we are using our names to attarct the largest population in the republic.

Axmed Mohamed, in that case, why would you abuse the term "Islamic"? As I have gathered, your new party has little to do with Islamic rule (Sharia). Most Somalis understand Islamic rule (Sharia) is the single effective solution to Somalia's problems. Sir, my problem with your party is its name. If your party had something to do with Islamic rule, I would have supported it. Your party doesn't differ from others which are based on secularism, yours differ in using the term "Islamic" to "attarct the largest population in the republic." There's nothing wrong with forming a Somali party that's based on Islamic rule (Sharia), but it takes guts and courage to do that.

Simple but yet clearly ignored:

Islam is a complete way of life, therefore it must have a solution for all our problems.

So we have a problem, a solution is put forward: Political Parties, what does is Islam have to say on this?

When people put forward these solutions have they refered to the Quran and Sunnah for the Hukm of Allah on this issue.

What does Islam say on political parties?

What basis must these parties be of?

What must these parties call for?

Simple yet obvious questions that must be answered that Islam does answer but was Islam considered prior to putting forward these parties.

Ive thrown these questions out so people can ponder on them and maybe we can discuss what Islam has to say on these.

I barely Told you one reason for naming this party The United Islamic party Of somalia

You See We Have Built Madarassas in the country

We are Employing Teachers to Teach several hundred students for free

We are doing our part

Please dont make us seem bad and taking advantage of the word "Islamic"

We are Doing All we Can in the republic

Also Another reason For the name is we are all mulims and the name just solidifies our believes.

Since Most OF our People In the country Have No Computers We Had no need For Website

{Most people have no computers but their are computers in the republic none are accesible to the common citizen}

chairman

axmed mohamed