Sign in to follow this  
Axmed Mohamed

A NEW PARTY

Haddad   

Chairman Axmed Mohamed, I am surprised your party has decided it needs no website. It will be no wonder many Somalis will not know about your party. Well, you will need to work hard to reach the masses by any means.

Haddad   

Originally posted by Axmed Mohamed:

Since you are so supportive

Chairman Axmed Mohamed, I am someone who firmly believes in discussing issues or matters on the open. Doing it at a personal level doesn't benefit the many. I am supportive of any party whose platform is based on Sharia. I do not support secular parties, because their platform is incompatible with our Islamic nature. However, I do not believe an Islamic party can be formed in the West, especially in the US. It simply cannot work.

Our political ideas or on the grounds of the republic

We simply have dozen or so including me here in the west

our important finicial aspects are here as well

to protect the finicial situation we choose to stay back

Qudhac   

we are using our names to attract the largest population in the republic.

So then clearly your party as i suspect has nothing to do with Islamic shariah, but rather its ploy to attract people to your otherwise seculr party using Islam.

you still have not made your parties agenda clear, all you seem to say is your whole parties agenda is to have second union of somaliland and somalia which is one agenda which has nothing to do sharia islamic law, or do you believe having somaliland and somalia separate is somehow unislamic therefore you are doing the islamic thing by having political reunion of the two.