Sign in to follow this  
MAXIMUS POWERS

Help Me Find A Girlfriend

*Chuckles* God...can SOL get any g@yer?

Marx- a friend of mine has a halaal sex shop in Southall. I could ask him for a blow up doll for you if your really interested. One which is battery powered and even comes complete with a Stephen Hawkins speech impediment. You'll have to download any intellectual discussions you'll have from the computer using your IPOD- I'll let you figure out where to insert the cable. Mind you dont insert the wrong instrument though.

Aaliyyah   

Marx brother focus on your Ibadah and increase your supplications. We are in a blessed month alhmadulilah. who knows maybe your duca will be answered and some one worth it will come by in time. Just have faith.

salaam

Juxa   

aaliyah as usual gave you best talo.

Marx hmmm gabar haloo doono miyey joogtaa sheekadu, just speak to hooyo, she would hook you up within weeks

forget all the debating, 2.5 years sheeko-xariir.

to the single sol ladies, Marx has lovely sister, which means he got lovely family, which means waa la jafjafi karaa

Originally posted by The_Siren:

*Chuckles* God...can SOL get any g@yer?

Marx- a friend of mine has a halaal sex shop in Southall. I could ask him for a blow up doll for you if your really interested. One which is battery powered and even comes complete with a Stephen Hawkins speech impediment. You'll have to download any intellectual discussions you'll have from the computer using your IPOD- I'll let you figure out where to insert the cable. Mind you dont insert the wrong instrument though.

:D:D:D

Curly   

Shouldn't you be more concerned in taking full advantaged of this blessed month than crying yourself to sleep over a girl friend.

And in all honesty Marx no intelligent girl would be interested in you after this whole thread, I think you just blew your already waning credit.

No woman in SOL is worthy of me... well maybe except the siren. Many people forget what I bring to the table. I am not desperate... I am more than capable of finding an attractive and intelligent woman.... people should not construe this as a sign of desperation.

MZanzi   

Originally posted by -MARX-:

Many people forget what I bring to the table. I am not desperate... I am more than capable of finding an attractive and intelligent woman....

Let me guess, you thought posting a whiny thread would solve your loneliness ;)