Sign in to follow this  
Changed

my.....OPINION........say what u think and add ur 50 cent

Changed   

war ..

war with irag...has been a question of debate in the past 6 months or so .....the president made a decision with out consenting with the people of his country......and we all know we are a democratic country...so were did jeffersons saying .....country of the people for the people by the people go.....we said no to war yet we went to war....democracy as we all know means :Government by the people, exercised either directly or through elected representatives. and that is not what is being enforced here in usa ..an example would be attacking an entire country to finish DAD'S unfinished busniss..so why are we enforcing it to other countries ........we are attacking IRAG,AFGHANISTAN,NOW SYRIA,OH GOD IRAN TOO...........now what a coincidence all the countries they depicted have the same religion ISLAM..they targeted SAUDI ARABIA saying that prince faisal said in one of his intervies that he plamed the jews for september 11 attacks and say that the saudi's announcement of the united states not helping out with the investigation of the bombardment in saudi arabia is due to prince faisals support for terrorism......they(united states and its supporters) dont say it verbally but say it nonverbally muslims are the peace destroyers.....

well let me tell you guys who i think......the real terrorist are.....well taking over a country is illegal... if u have read somali history back in 1977 we went to war with ethopia and nearlly took over the capital we were stopped when united nation said it was illegal to take over a country ...NOW tell me why is USA taking over a country?....hmmmmm simple cuz they got power and if u have powers u wont be considered a terrorist .......why is isreal considered naive when all they do is kill innocent palestinians ..and yes did i forget the united states provides israelis over 20 million dollar a year to buy weapons opp! i mean to secure the security of the israelis .......

if u read my view points u probably figure out who i think the real terrorist are :D

LANDER   

you got a point miss unique.

By the way its actually 4 billion dollars that the US gives in Aid to Israel+ bonuses. (I wish it were only 20 million ;) )

Paltalk   

Should We Be Killing Each otherGanster-01.gif

From my own perspective,I believe the U.S did the right thing to dismantle the former Iraqi regime. Iraq is better of today with out Saddam. I know U.S has other interest in Iraq, but Saddam defintitely need to go.

Changed   

lander thanks for the correction smile.gif ......but i hear 20 million of the 4 million is specifically for the weapons :confused: .........