Sign in to follow this  
Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar

Xuska Ismaaciil Jimcaale Cosoble

Xaflad lagu xusayo maalinta xuquuqda Aadamiga Soomaaliyeed, aas-aaskii Xarunta Dr. Ismaaciil Jimcaale ee Xuquuqda Aadanaha iyo 16 guuradii ka soo wareegtay geeridii garyaqaan/halyeey Dr. Ismaaciil Jimcaale Cosoble ayaa shalay lagu qabtay Hotelka Ambassador ee magaalada Muqdisho, waxaana xuska munaasabadahaas isu tegay ka soo qeybgalay mas'uuliyiin aad u badan oo ay ka mid yihiin kuwa Ururrada Bulshada Rayidka, Mas'uuliyiinta Gobolka Banaadir, Suxufiyiin iyo marti sharaf kale.

Guddoonka Xarunta Dr. Ismaaciil Jimcaale Marwo Maryan Xuseen Awreeye ayaa sheegtay in 37-dii sano ee tagtay ay dhaceen xadgudubyo aad u xoog badan, iyadoo xustay in kacdoonkii 1991-kii lagu riday Xukuumaddii Mileteriga uu noqday mid lagu hungoobay, maadaama ayay tiri ay dhaceen xadgudubyo ka badan kuwii hore, balse uu mar kale dhacay kacdoon shacbi oo ay Maxaakiimta Islaamiga hormuud ka yihiin, loogana guuleystay hoggaamiye kooxeedyadii15 sano dalka iyo dadka u af-duubnaayeen, iyadoo xustay in loo baahan yahay in laga digtoonaado waxyaabihii dhacay iyo xadgudubyadii loo geysanayay dadka iyo dalkaba, waxaana qoraal ay xarunta soo saartay lagu sheegay in muddo sanad ah gudahood ay dhaceen 719 xadgudub oo noocyo kala duwan leh.

Waxaa sidoo kale halkaasi ka hadlay Guddoomiyaha Gobolka Cadde Gaabow oo sheegay in uu Xarunta ugu hambalyeynayo dadaalka ay ku diiwaangelinayaan xadgudubyada dhacaya, isagoo dhanka kalena sheegay in Bulshada rayidka iyo dadka u dooda xuquuqda Aadanaha ay hadda shaqo kow u tahay, “waxaa loo baahan yahay nabadeyn, deriseyn iyo in bulshadii 16 sano kala xirneyd la isu furoâ€ayuu yiri Cadde Gaabow oo mar uu ka hadlayay xaaladaha ka taagan dalka Soomaaliya ka codsaday maxkamadaha Islaamka iyo Dowladda Federaalka in ay sameynin wax dagaal ka dhaca sababi kara, si gaar ahna wuxuu u codsaday in ay labadooda ciidan kala xakameeyaan, deetana ay joojiyaan hadallada qadafka ah ee ay Idaacadaha isaga gudbinayaan.

Sii aqriso this long article.

Had this honourable man, Eebbeha u naxariistee, lived before passing away few months shortly before the civil war reached Xamar, the quagmire circumstances the country is in now would have drastically been different.

ismaaciil.jpg

Not many of you know him, but only those who knew him or heard him on BBC countless times before the war know what I am actually talking about. Eebboow u dambi dhaaf marxuumka.

Abaadir   

A good man,I have never heard anyone say any bad things about his person.

There are a lot of good man in Somalia. I still don't know what Ismacil Jimcaale did for Somalia that he earned to be remembered. was't he member of the USC? He past away just before the civil war does not mean that he did not share Aydid and Ali mahdi' visions in the 1990s

^^^Truly agree Abaadiroow. In 90's he was one of the most promenent USC leaders and one of Aidid aids (right hand), then late 90's all of the sudden Jimcaale became a human rights fighter! c'mon give me Break here!

Miskiinoow, marka hore Allaha u naxariisto jimcaale, but for many somalis he is not a hero rather a conspirator.

am

^^^A conspirator in what? Could anyone control the raging fury that was Aydeed? Did anyone agree with the actions of Aydeed and his factions. Even in the USC there were many good men who were sidelined by the warlords.

Cossoble fought the regime, but to judge him for the actions of the later group who took over the USC is wrong..

They are targeting this poor nationalist halyeey marxuum because simply he was against the old regime, which these two gentlemen above shamelessly supported and defend to this day. [One even bilaa xishood la'aan names himself sub-sub-sub-clan name of his as a username. But I digress. :D ]

The same regime that also tried to block his body being flown home, to Xamar and buried. They tried to ban that, then panicked when all shacabka Soomaalida ku kacay, particularly the residents of Xamar, which, finally, forced them to change their position, by allowing his body to have a semi-state funeral.

Hundreds of thousands ayaa ka qeyb galay his funeral albeit the loathed and feared Koofi Gaduud's presence, and he was buried at Xabaalaha Qaranka, the same place C/rashiid Cali Sharmaarke and other prominent figures lie at between Tarbuunka and Isbitaal Digfeer.

In uu Ismaaciil Jimcaale Cosoble ku jiray the founders of USC no body disputes, also no body would dispute few people heard or knew USC these days.

Also in loo sheego ayee rabaan that there were two branches of USC, one based in Rome and the other based at the ground in gobollada dhexe. The Rome branch, which consisted the highly educated and wealthy, was led by the marxuumka.

Cali Mahdi Max'ed himself admitted had marxuumka lived after the fall of the regime, USC would not have disintegrated or behaved wildly, which led it to commit crimes against humanity and massacres as its militias indeed did, and possibly could have been a transitional president, which the majority of Soomaalis would have approved, I believe.

Abaadir   

MM... You never miss an oppurtunity to bad-mouth Aabo siyaad eeeh... You still need to put forward any contribution that ISmaciil Jimcale made to Somali lives. I really have nothing against him but just to remind folks that he never did any thing good for the country.

as for where was barried... He was burried SOS not Qabuuraha qaranka as you said.

you right.. I love Siyad Barre and his regime because I have not seen anything better after him. and I believe he did something good for the country. atleast he never invite our Euthopian emeny to the country for help.

People we are betetr than this, lets not turn this into a Qabil insulting match.

It was a good thread, and it has nothing to do with the late Siyad Barre..

Originally posted by Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar:

One even bilaa xishood la'aan names himself sub-sub-sub-clan name of his as a username.

Miskiinoow, How low can you go, sxb? an insult to your whatever little intellegent of yours. Wallaahi you suffering dyslexia iwm.

How can you reach such a hasty conclusion that my SOL username refers to my tribe or sub tribe without any proper evidence? Have you ever asked me about my tribe or sub tribe? or did I talk to you about my SOL name? or Have I ever related my name to any qabiil or the one you referring to?

Aduunoow ba'! according to whatever little intellect you got left in your big round head if you see the name saleban here then the bearer of that name is automatically from Salæbån tribe, or if you see Ayaanle here means he is from qabiilka Ayænle from Cåyr, or if you see Yoonis, then definitly he is from H. Yoonis of Isååq? is that how your brian works? How pathetic is that sxb?

So, miskinow, to educate you, let me tell you that Allamagan is rare good old somali name. It is two names that joined together Allah and Magan means the one who seeks Allahs protection. So I've chosen it for myself upon my arrival here a year and so ago. I took it because it is also the name of my grand-grand father. Not a tribe or sub-sub tribe related name. I hope this wouldn't get you constipated once more. So next time in order to hit me hard choose different method of attachs and stop your nonsensical cheap shots sxb :D

For the rest....

Originally posted by Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar:

In uu Ismaaciil Jimcaale Cosoble ku jiray the founders of USC no body disputes
, also no body would dispute few people heard or knew USC these days.

Also in loo sheego ayee rabaan that there were two branches of USC, one based in Rome and the other based at the ground in gobollada dhexe. The Rome branch, which consisted the highly educated and wealthy, was led by the marxuumka.

Cali Mahdi Max'ed himself admitted had marxuumka lived after the fall of the regime, USC would not have disintegrated
or behaved wildly, which led it to commit crimes against humanity and massacres as its militias indeed did, and possibly could have been a transitional president, which the majority of Soomaalis would have approved, I believe. [/QB]

Marna dheh waa human rightist marna USC. I agree with you the latter and never been a hero for the wider somali community.

Dhubad.   

^Well put Allamagan. There is studio called Allamagan Studion in London, so does that mean that name is standing for Qabiil's name? I doubt it.

MM - sxb makuu maleenaynin inaad heerkaas gaarsiinsantahay? Cuqdad ayaa ku dilatay. Isku xishood ninyahow, bal eeg waxaad la soo shirtagaysid?

Salaan...

Intaan oo caay iyo aflagaado waxaa keenay runta laguugu qabtay, that you named yourself after sub-sub-sub-sub-clan [or as you wanted to persuade us, calling it 'grand-grand-grandfather']. :D:D

Nothing difference. Waa lagugu qabtay iska qiro, aflagaado wax ma tartee.

Eniwey, qof halyeey ahaa ayaa meeshaan lagu xusoyaa, ee baliis xishmeey the marxuumka.

NB, qabiilada kale magacyadood adigoo raali eh ka tirtir.

^^^^ Miskiin,

..runta laguugu qabtay, that you named yourself after sub-sub-sub-sub-clan [or as you wanted to persuade us, calling it 'grand-grand-grandfather']

blissfully ignorant! Weli waad ku sii indha cadahay? ..and yet you don't have anything to support with your claim that my SOL name represents my tribe. Once more you prove to the world how thick your nut-head brian cells really are, inoo sii wad sheekada!

Eniwey, qof halyeey ahaa ayaa meeshaan lagu xusoyaa, ee baliis xishmeey the marxuumka.

Yaa mowduuca halyeeygaadi ka baxay? Sow adiga ma aheen qofka sheekada marin habaabiyey oo u rogay personal attack? oo markii aad jiq kugu tiri waxad mee meesha keentay in aad magacayga ku leexisid qabiil.

For me, your claim is equivelent anoo iraahda magaacada Miskiin wuxuu ka dhigan yahay oo isoo xasuusiyaa miskiimintii xamar ka dawarsan jiray ee ka soo jeeday Baay iyo bakool! hence your name tells me your clan! :D how would you love that? So haddii aad talo rabtid dadka ha qabsanin sxb-oow ee hadal oo STICK TO YOUR POINT of VIEW rather than PERSONAL ATTACK and STOP your hate and animosity towards certain somali clan. C'mon man, in caqligaadu intaa dhaamay ayaan u haystaye. You disappointed me!

Mida kale xasuusa waligaa saaxiiboow, don't throw stones when you, yourself live in a hause made of glass!

It still baffles me, that the great man who gave some of these people equal rights as to I, or Allamagan, or even General Duke dare speaks negative of him, yet praises a man (he is dead so I'll let him be) who was associated with the group, that sought to minimize the very existence of some of these people, by means of killing and withholding food aid at a time of a severe drought. All of this because some of these people have utter hatred for the qabil that the great man hails from.