Sign in to follow this  
Suldaanka

Cholera Outbreak in Dhahar: Somaliland sends Doctors and medications

DHAHAR: C/qaadir Xaaji Ciise "S/land baa daawo iyo dhaqaatiirba na soo gaarsiisay"

Dhahar: - Magaalada dhahar ee gobolka Sanaag Bari ayaa iminka waxaa ka jira cudur shban ah oo loo malaynayo in uu yahay shuban-biyood waxaana u geeriyooday 15 qof waxaana la ildaran ilaa 300 oo qof.

Dr. C/qaadir Xaaji Ciise iskuduwaha Isbataalka Dhahar ayaa wuxuu sheegay in ay dadka xanuunku soo ritay ay la tacaalayaan iyakoo siinaya daawo uga timid Ceerigaabo.

"S/land ayaa daawo iyo dhaqaatiirba na soo gaarsiisay waana la tacaalnay dadkii uu soo ritay xanuunku Alle mahadiis waa ay ladan yihiin badankoodu inta geeriyootay maahee"

C/Qaadir Xaaji Ciise ma xusin wax kaalmo ah oo daawo ah oo ka soo gaaray dhanka Maamulka Puntland, wuxuuna hadalkiisu u muuqday in dhanka Puntland aan cidba ka warhayn dhibaatada haysatada dadka reer Dhahar.

Read more here

Jacpher   
Suldaanka: Your extend of selfish and ignorance never cease to amaze me. Trying to gain a political point over the death of fifteen people and another three hundred in dire condition. I bet the mention of SL doctors and medication blinded you from the fact the number of people died to this illness were highlighted in the report. Only a selfish SNM mercenary would seek a credit and recognition out of patient's death. Muslimku iskuma manno-sheegto. How come you never posted when the very same cholera broke out recently in Luuq and else where?

Jimcaale, You are absolutely right it is not ethically sound for the seperatist apologists to politicise such dire humanitarian situation.

I would never exploit the dire circumstances of affected population.

Contrary to this news, A charity org of Kuwait, Almanhal Al-Islami came to Dhahar and provided essential aid.

Of course it is clear the situation is out of hand and people are dying out there ,,,,,

Suldaanka is right though , he wants to highlight how the ,, ehem ,, bugland cannot give any assistance to its supposedly people with all the claims that they control the area and that non-sense.

Somaliland is here to assist its people whenever needed ,, Somaliland is here to offer what they can to the people at need. We're here to work in the emergency situations like this. I hope we will rescue the rest of the people from the outbreak.

^^ These folks remind me of the old song Dadbay meeli buktaa... :D

The article is from Puntland website, the man who they quoted is a resident and a doctor in Dhahar. Now, what does that got to do with Somaliland propaganda?? folks, appreciate it. smile.gif

Nephissa   

People in dire need tend not to care where the aid comes from as long as it comes.

Let the people who are on the ground in the cholera zone commentate on this. Not political hacks sitting far from the outbreak.

I wish Dhahar folks, a speedy recovery and many thanks to all medical personnel.

Thankful   

Good point. When the tribal secessionistland tried going to Dhahar back in 2006 they were chased out and their own fighters joined Puntland and fought against their feeble aggression(this is from their own general mouth). Their leader then fired the general in charge of the whole altercation because of the humiliation. Keep quoting puntland sites that want to bash the admin during an election year(elections that must be held on time). I can go to somaliland.org and show just as many negative articles towards your tribal enclave.

Malika

Fair enough. But let me know when you have had your turn yourself. ;)

Originally posted by Nephthys:

People in dire need tend not to care where the aid comes from as long as it comes.

Let the people who are on the ground in the cholera zone commentate on this. Not political hacks sitting far from the outbreak.

I wish Dhahar folks, a speedy recovery and many thanks to all medical personnel.

:D

This is not about the people my dearest. This is a dig at the Puntland administration (if it still exists that is :D ) just stone throw's across the border. I presume, You know where Dhahar is located. It is the most easterly town just around 20 or 30 KM from the border. And as the article says it, the Puntland administration and as well as the NGO's etc never even acknowledged the humanitarian situation in the city nearby. That is the issue here.