Sign in to follow this  
LayZie G.

The Real Truth about the Teacher Slayings

Some call them the "Somali Islamist insurgents", others refer to the as al Shabaab group, but I now call these animals the worst of man kind.

The Late Daud Hassan Ali

Ever Since the Wadaado led by Sheikh Sharif Sheikh Hassan has ousted the Milita men who had destroyed out capital and its surroundings, I couldn't have been more hopeful and more proud of my nation.

I thought finally, we have real patriots who have finally brought stability and hope to the the citizens of xamar.

Little was I wrong, and when amxaaro was allowed to enter our soil, and as a result the "warriors" of allah were thrown out.

I admired the wadaado and its supporters for never giving up, ambush killings, one amxaaro soldier at a time, for however long it took.

Whatever it took, the wadaado weren't going to rest, and I applauded them for it.

Atleast someone with real dhiig, but then Last week, the beledweyne attack on the school and its staff had happened.

I went to give my condolences to the Niece of the lat Mr Ali, who happens to be my distance relative, I couldn't have been prepared for the story that unfolded infront of my eyes, told by the eye witness who was present when Mr Ali was shot several times. Evidently, one b ullet wasn't enough.

According to these animals, someone had told them that Mr Ali isn't really teaching the children/adults of the area english, but that he was actually spreading christianity and that he needed to go, simply put.

The few men, not many, who normally guard the school couldn't do much, as over 50 men with all sorts of weapons, state of the army grenades etc, throwing it in the direct of the school and bombing the building for hours, because they come in the school to hunt Mr Ali by foot.

The target weren't the kenyan's or the young British girl who died, they were after Mr Ali and him only.

A man who was born in beledweyne, who after being away for some 40 odd years from his homeland had just come back to help out the less fortunate in 05 and open a place for them to read and write and simply put, and killed as a result of helping his people?

This is personal to me, and its only personal because innocent lives were taken.

I am now here saying no more al shabaab support, I hope to Allah they are all eliminated, every last one of them and if Amxaaro are going to do it, so be it, atleast someone gotta do it.

He wanted to do whatever he could, however small it was, and it cost him his life because of some animals who probably don't know how to read and write themselves.

Allah did not say to kill someone because he or she is from a different religion. So what he was a convert, what right do these men have in killing him for his choices?

Did he somehow go out of his way to wage a war on them? No

These animals are cowards, who only way to getting rid of this brave man was to do it in the middle of the night.

Further more, where was the TFG help, why isn't Hiiraan region being protecteD?

Why is Hiiraan Region the suuqa caanaha, a save haven of sort.

One day its amxaaro camping there, the next the animals are imposing the so called islamic law, no gaalo assistance allowed.

What if the last of the aid workers leave the region, do u actually think the innocent pple that live in that region have a chance to survive?

This is bigger than just few teacher's being killed. This could cost the rest of the aid workers who are, ofcourse christians or sort to leave and never come back.

Lastly, I want to say shame on you al shabaab leaders, if these men were part of your organization or not. and Shame on you TFG for not protecting other regions except of your own P-land and a city that doesn't even belong to you.

and shame on anyone who didn't have something inside them aa danqaday as you read the killings of yet another innocent 80 plus people this past weekend.

^My family reer Beledweyne isla ahaayeen the late Ali. It is shame that the way he was murdered. He was there to help while many of us choose to abandon Somalia. God bless soul!