Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

Duke's: The Case for the TFG

AYOUB   

Duke Smith

I thought you were going to contribute more than the usual repetitive "adeero's jolly good fellow" but i'm disappointed. Could ask more questions but I know what hymn you gonna sing.

^^^You have a right to say what ever you want.

However Iam disapointed you had no more qustions regarding the topic, other than the same lame accusations of warlords and so on, forgetting that if Yusuf is a warlords then so were the late Tuur and Egaal and so is Riyaale..

^^^A refugee in Somalia, typo, my bad..

Other than that, would you like to make some points dear Che, or are we still living in denail and in the defence of the clan courts?

RedSea   

^lol.Abti,it doesn't really matter how much you try to sugar coat the TFG,it's what it's is and the ICU is what it is,so is Abdullahi Yusuf and his co.You cannot change the political dynamics on the ground and I can confortably say neither can a little piece change the thinking of anyone since the truth is out there and exposed.

I think actions speak louder than words,in order to be considerd legitimate then you must work for it...hard,the ICU worked for it.The TFG remains to be passive,going from Hotel to another in abroad while its citizens face danger.

It has also dragged Ethiopian military personal into the country without the consent of the people.Not much care is given to the opinions and thoughts expressed by the people,their loud voices against such move is simply shut away by Ethiopia,since Ethiopia whispers into ears of the TFG.

You have said Puntland supports,well to be honest as I have observed,only in some areas of Mudug,Bari as well as Nugal,I don't think Sool and Sanaag even support the TFG,more support for the ICU can be hinted in those areas.

If Puntland populace didn't support the ICU,then they wouldn't have pressured the Pl adminstration to implement Islamic Sharica.Puntland in fact did just that in fear of massive uprise by the people.

But since this discussion is only about the TFG,I shall stay on course.

All in all,the biggest problem with the TFG isn't that it doesn't have much support from the people,not their weakness,not their illitrate leadership or anything like that,although all those hint just what the TFG is.But their biggest issue is that they are influenced to the bone by the regime in Addis,they simply can't pass a law or do anything without Ethiopia knowing what,when,where and why?

or perhaps Ethiopia designes the agenda which the TFG "operates" on.

thanks,

^^^Red Sea, so far the only one who addressed the issue. However your attack on the TFG is based on the common Ethiopia allegation and that has been addressed. It is not just Ethiopia supporting the goevrnment but Uganda, Yemen and Kenya, do they all want to invade the nation?

As for the ICU being what it is, is it anything more than a Clan reacting to the political defeat in Nairobi?

The idea that theirs is an Islamic movement is laughable since they occupy looted properties and clan lands and have used murder as a tool to progress their agenda. An alliance of one ot two clans can not bee seen as a national religious movement specailly one headed by Xasan Dahir and IndaCade..

You welcome.