Sign in to follow this  
DAZZLER

just 4 once!

DAZZLER   

i don know if u pple came accross,that major universities in da world are giving out swahili language as module,i mean harvad,boston,mcmillan,etc.i wonder y somalis r not takin this opprtunity to learn.c'mon be part of da entourage.am ready to give out free tutorial if interested.cya

nemo   

What learn swahili? No thanks I will stick to my somali language first :D

wooow do you already know swahili?

DAZZLER   

nameless u ain't gonaa loose anytin if u learn,may be u gain.coz any knowledge u learn benefits u.so don be self centred.there is more than that in life,u get me sis?da other thing as u askd,its da language i mastered,after english.so do u wanna help learn somali,am more than happy.ready even payin u as tutor.

swahili is the language of war lol so unless we were going to war or something i can see the benifits this language could have for civilization. Nyamaza! o else me i'm going to keel you!

Miriam1   

I have never heard that, swahili, the language of war? explain.

Anyone that has the opportunity to learn the language within thier university should, they have introduced it last year at my school and proud to say they have expanded it further this year.

So many of us are eager to learn french and spanish, but at the thought of learning swahili we shy away, why? its the most commonly used lanugage in Africa, and quite easy to grasp...

it is just a good natured joke I use on east africans because they literally sound like they are attacking you especially when they speak english with an African accent.....but then again the same can be said for the nothern somali dialect. They offer swahili at my school too and the introductory 1st year course is a bird course and if you are a native speaker it is an easy route to getting an A.

Dazzler I'm up for learning Sheng (I hope I spelled that right)