Sign in to follow this  
me

Somali mirror reports Ethiopians fight alongside Ahlu Sunnah

me   

Dagaal ka Dhacay Gobolka Galguduud

By Somalimirror on 23 May, 2009 9:34 PM in Main, Wararka

Galinkii danbe ee maanta ayaa waxaa deegaanka loo yaqaano Dac oo ka mid ah degmada Ceel-buur ee Gobolka Galguduud dagaal ku dhex maray Dhaq-dhaqaaqa Alshabaab iyo Xoogag hubaysan oo isku magacaabay Ahlu-sunna Wal-Jameeca .

Dagaalka ayaa la sheegay in uu yimid ka dib markii Xoogagga hubaysan ee Isku magacaabay Ahlu-sunna ay weerar ku tageen deegaanka Dac oo ay ku sugnaayeen dhaqdhaqaaqa Alshabaab.

Dagaalka ayaa joogsaday gelinkii danbe ee maanta lamana garanayo cidda ilaa iyo hadda ku sugan goobta dagaalku ka dhacay iyo khasaraha soo kala gaaray Xoogaggii dirirtu dhex martay.

Gobolka G/guuduud ayaa waxaa dhawaanahan ka soconayay dagaalo u dhaxeeyay Dhaqdhaqaaqa Alshabaab iyo Xoogagga isku magacaabay Ahlu-sunna Wal-jameeca oo ay hub iyo saanadba si joogta ah u siiso Itoobiya oo ciidamadeedu ay kala qayb qaateen dhawr dagaal oo ka dhacay Magaalada Guriceel oo ah goobtii ugu horaysay ee ay ka hawl bilaabeen.

me   

Two important issues discussed in the report above are.

1. Ahlu Sunnah is supported by Ethiopia and Ethiopian troops fight alongside them.

2. Ahlu Sunnah is on the offensive. They are not bunch of Sufi's dikrinaya who are defending their territories.

If this report is true then it is an interesting development.

Belial   

Its becoming more clear now. Alh Sunna is the enemy of somalis.

I think the ethiopians wants to strengthen alh sunnah and make al-shabab fight them while the goverment makes perperations and build an army and then fight a weaker al-shabab.

Originally posted by Belial:

Its becoming more clear now. Alh Sunna is the enemy of somalis.

I think the ethiopians wants to strengthen alh sunnah and make al-shabab fight them while the goverment makes perperations and build an army and then fight a weaker al-shabab.

Ahlu Sunnah are local Somalis who are fighting against marauding, Godless hordes of foreign-trained, supplied, armed and brainwashed fanatics who use religion as a weapon of war.

They are the only thing that stand between Somalia becoming another Afghanistan and preserving our way of life.

Of course, you will ignore this because while enjoying the freedom and liberty of the Western Life, you hyprocritically wish fantics and terrorists to dictate the lives of innocent Somalis in Somalia.

Originally posted by me:

^On what evidence do you base that accusation RR?

Look at their story-line and leanings.

It is like saying FNN is not a Republican mouthpiece. Everyone knows FNN is a republican mouthpiece smile.gif

me   

Originally posted by Recovering-Romantics :

quote:Originally posted by me:

^On what evidence do you base that accusation RR?

Look at their story-line and leanings.

It is like saying FNN is not a Republican mouthpiece. Everyone knows FNN is a republican mouthpiece
smile.gif
Ok let's see.

1. I think that we can assume that you are allergic to al shabab.

2. Because Somali mirrors article is damaging to the enemies of al shabab you accuse it of being an al Shabab mouthpiece.

You are more or less saying that they don't report objectively and that they are biased.

Could it be that it is you that is biased, because you don't like their reporting, you accuse them of being biased.

So who is biased here? and who is objective?

me,

It is not a matter of being biased on my part or not. Somalimirror has made a career of posting fake and divisive reports for quite some-time now. It is credibility has always been questioned.

In the future, use sources that can be considered credible.

me   

^Like Dayniile :D right?

It is interesting that you accuse Somali Mirror of being biased without any evidence. Stop being vague and come up with the evidence.

At least make a coherent argument for why you believe that they are an al shabab mouthpiece.

Maybe you can compare it with Dayniile.

Originally posted by me:

^Like Dayniile
:D
right?

I am against "news-sites" that report unsubstantiated news. Whether I agree with their story-line or not. Neutrality and accuracy in reporting is a journalistic requirement.

Of course, some will flung to any story that substantiate their hollow view of the world. Thus your reliance on Somalimirror when every-body knows who it supports in the war in Somalia.

me   

Bravo that you are against news sites that don't report the truth. That is one thing we have in common.

So tell me which news site does report the truth? Other then Dayniile and Gedoweb?

Originally posted by me:

Bravo that you are against news sites that don't report the truth. That is one thing we have in common.

So tell me which news site does report the truth? Other then Dayniile and Gedoweb?

Bro, quit putting words in my mouth. I never said I read Dayniile.com or Gedoweb.com. I used them to show examples of "news-sites," that bend the truth and inject emotional rhetoric into their reports.

Shabelle.com

jowhar.com

Hiiraan.com

Mareeg.com

Are some of the news-reports I read. I also clarify what I read with people on the ground to get a better picture.

me   

RR,

Give it one more try to explain or at least prove you accusation.

We cannot have it that you make an accusation that you can not back.

It is interesting that you accuse Somali Mirror of being biased without any evidence. Stop being vague and come up with the evidence.

I thought it was already common knowledge that Ahlusunna wal jinni are a bunch of ethiopian backed moryaans. Some of the posters here are getting more and more pathetic.