Sign in to follow this  
xiinfaniin

Another sign of hope and political maturity!

This is one reason as to why my insistence on hope in finding a final, and peaceful closure to Somali civil war is sound. Sh. Hassan, after disappointing many of us in his mulish opposition to the Jabbuuti efforts, begun to object the decision to close Mogadishu airport on humanitarian basis. He granted that the ‘enemy’ uses this facility for military purposes. He conceded that those whom he termed as the ‘friends of Somali enemy’ utilize this facility as well. Yet the good Sheekh reasoned as to why it’s not prudent to besiege Mogadishu’s airport. It has an adverse impact on the innocent shacab. And for that reason this decision must be reversed. I like the reasoning, and the rationalization, of the Sheekh. I welcome the departure. I think the day when this man accepts the notion of sitting down with the enemy is near.

Kudos yaa Sheekhii…

read Aw Hassan's rationalizing as to why the closure of the Xamar's airport is incosiderate, and must be reversed

Qorax   

Garoonka Diyaaradaha ee Muqdisho waa inuu xirnaado ilaa amxaaraddu wadanka ka baxayaan. Waxaa fiican in diyaaradaha rakaabka ee gaar loo leeyahay kaliya la fasaxo wixii kale ka wantoban inaysan soo haweesan ila xal siyaasadeed oo waara la helayo.

Explains who is in control of the airport ,,, of course not the AMISOM morons ,,, are we finally begging al-shabaab to open the airport ?? ,, :D