Sign in to follow this  
runawayvirgin

PMS Time......

Baashi   

If men who are interested in u are decent men,

If you have cynical view of men in general,

If you turn them down with no reason at all,

If the fact that you are a wonderful chick and men especially friends who have the chance to know you can’t help but ask you out is the biggest mistake your male friends can commit.

Then Runawaw_Virgin, you got it...you have a problem smile.gif . Could it be you are moody, temperamental, or paranoid? You have a reason but just you are not sharing with us!

Advice: Say no for a reason.

Haneefah   

Ameenah..lol, U know u wanna talk about it and let it all out, c'mon girl...I would just go as far the horrible mood swings :D Besides, why baad ragga ugu nixi awal beyba iska fiig fiigsanayeene,lol.

Originally posted by Nomad:

Nasifa,or Nafisa
:D
; You Spoke like an old Granny. As for the 17/18 yr olds analogy.Abt the 'Sake of Allah',line..i may wanna start using that!
:D

Lol. Hade soo ma ihi islaan weyn, ma shaki baa taa kaaga jiray? Waa inaad iga yara xishooto eedo macaan, yaa, ducaan kugu ogahay :D

Qac Qaac   

Qac qaac, for u, id advise u to say yes to the first imaginary xalimo that "throws" herself at u, or better yet, pay someone to be with u. OR...don't talk or show urself to her until the wedding day, that way u woulda suckered her into a relationship with u.

X, haddaad ijeceshahay sheego macaantiis. laakiin xooga waad soo daahday. so no thanks.

^^^^loooooooooooooool waraa gabadha maxaa uugu daadisay. killida aa i xanuuntay qosol daraadeed loool. waad soo daahday no thanks aa? loooooooooooool weligey tanoo kale

x_quisit adi iyo Qac Qaac maalmahaan waad isku aran tihiin ee maxaa cusub?

Qac Qaac   

caramel kisses, adi foorjada nagaa daah nooh. wax kala arinta ma aha, jaceel lee waayo. laakiin gabadha af jinni, iyo af carabi la isku daray ee ku hadloosaa, clear sheekada hanooga dhigtoo nooh.

Senora   

I thought this was a PMS topic....

...I would just go as far the horrible mood swings

LOL, I dont even think i would be that gentle to the audience..I was ready to spill all :D

But anyways, Runaway....how ya been? I'm guessing you've been busy with school, I haven't seen you posting here in a while?

I can't believe you would even think for once that something was wrong with you just because you haven't found any interest in the guys that have shown you interest! I like how Kool_Kat put it..."Being with a man does not make you any cooler than you are..." And we don't need any more proof to know how cool of a gal you are :D ....

Xena_Fan said something that i agree with.."And the longer your friendships last with males you learn more of what you want and is important to you in life generally"

The same could even be said with those who date others...its a learning process....with every experience your learning more about yourself...just go with your heart

My bad!!!

Princess_sexy: I'am still alive....I think gaaladaan are plotting against me and they trying to cut every connection I have with my peeps!!!!!

Anyways, Thank you all for your precious advices, it really helps to know that many of you are going through the same thing..which is wicked cool!