Sign in to follow this  
Oromali

Who is more foreigner in Somalia -- Arabs/afghans or Kenyans/Etiopians??

Oromali   

i heard some alshabaab supporters play the "nationalism" card the last 2 days :rolleyes:

but the holy alshabaab are led, financed and ofcourse "suicide bomb trained" :D by arabs, afghans and other FOREIGNERS

i consider alshabaab is more foreign to somalia than if kenyan military goes into kismayo to help sheikh sharif by removing the head-chopping alqaida condoms

who agrees??

the arab and the afghan are a brother to me. they are welcome in somalia.

the kenyan and the eithopian will always be my enemy. why?

eithopians and kenyans are occupying somali lands and have killed somalis. the arab and the afghan have not.

we muslims are brothers to each other.

the arab and the afghan are a brother to me. they are welcome in somalia.

try that on the Saudis and other arab states, try to overstay few days with your Hajj or Umra visa on the holy land, they will grab you from the neck and put you on the next TARXIIL shipment to somalia.

just because some arabs wrong you does not mean i should treat all arabs the same. there are so many good arabs i have met over the years that would shame some somalis i know

arabs have never killed somalia nor have they interefered in somalian affairs. arabs are not occupying somali lands and best of all arabs gave us the most precious gift of all.

Islam.

seko1   

You must remember not long ago, during the ethio-somali conflict,Yemen fought and killed many Somalis in support of Ethiopia. so how can you make that kind of blanket statment?