Sign in to follow this  
N.O.R.F

Syria and Iran. A question of when?

On the other hand fellas, war is a money-spinner. Look the riches venture capitalists and US/Western firms are making in Irak! I wouldn't be surprised if they take out another middle east state under the false pretence of dismantling their atomic capabilities.

Another shock and awe is gonna be a great tv, though.

Tensions between Iran and the West, mainly the United States, have risen sharply, but Iran is way too strong to be touched. World’s technical experts believe that Iran’s periodic claim of enrichment breakthroughs is not exaggeration.

Just like every other European country, France wants tighten up their relationship with the US. However, this is just another European country to impose harsher sanctions against Iran.

Originally posted by Abdillah:

On the other hand fellas, war is a money-spinner. Look the riches venture capitalists and US/Western firms are making in Irak! I wouldn't be surprised if they take out another middle east state under the false pretence of dismantling their atomic capabilities.

Another shock and awe is gonna be a great tv, though.

I think no shock and awe,monkey-faced Bush minimised his rehortic from regime change into "if we leave iraq, argagaxiso will be in our heels", and things like "if only when we get victory we must go then", this all happened when the insurgency get going. Iran bringed the necessary balance needed in the middle east. it could be the dead end for the NeoCon dreams, even in US people are asking themselves where the hell american-isrealis on power taking them. iRAN cannot match US, but it will easily de-stablise the area, and arm-chair anaylsts call that the turning point and decline of america. Did anyone crying for them, certainly no, no one give a little dime about US of gitmo and US of AbuGhurub, I think the arab shiekhs in the gulf will lose there stached-away money for the long run, but the muslim world will have a sigh of relief. "Wa kafa Allahu al muminiina al Qitaala".

me   

And what are the predictions for the price of oil?

Hmmmm, isn't it time to to stop this feeling sorry for the A-rabs and start thinking of how to make a buck or two? and if so where would you look to make a quick buck.

ps. Wali ma soomanahay? :D

Pss. I bet ya these A-rabs are investing in the same companies that are making the weapons that are being used to kill other A-rabs.

Malika   

ME,The price of oil has gone up, that was on the news this morning!

The situation in the Middle East is complex, with complex motives from all those involved. US want cheap oil, Saudi wants protection of the super power. The question is who are the Saudi afraid of? Iran! The reason why there is an urgency to invade and rid off Iran of its nuclear power.

So its no science fiction that they have created an alliance with the Sunni’s in Iraq to fight against Shi’a insurgents, just to create more tensions and fuel their plan.

As for the Arms trade, the more pressures these conflicts create the more trading in arms, and who is benefiting from these arms deal if not the western arms manufacturer.

me   

Sharma'arke waxbaadan ogeen sxb.

Dahia your right, but my question was how can we ( me and you guys) make a quick buck with this crisis?

Any ideas? Hagbadii baa soo dhow.

Malika   

^^Hadaan garanii lahaa,I wouldnt be stuck in a 9-5 job!

Oh why dont you become a minister/Ambassador in the new found peace keeping mission in Somalia,that way you can be right in there with the big fishes.. :D That is my plan hadhee! :D:D