Sign in to follow this  
NASSIR

Somalia Islamists should be stopped--Bashir Goth

N.O.R.F   

"Here, we were Muslims before the Mecca people, before the Medina people," he said. "We have the original books, and we are sharing the original Islam. They cannot tell us what Islam is."

Elias Redman, vice president of the Ethiopian Islamic Affairs Supreme Council (EIASC)

Is this chap saying it is OK to bomb fellow muslims? Is he saying evicting invading forces from Muslim lands is NOT jihad? Is this your justification for your anti ICU stance xabashiyo?

^Do you have anything of substance to say? If you take upon yourself to publically make self-evidently absurd claims, you dully earn ALL snide remarks that come your way. Your buddy Goth's article seems to suffer from crisis of significant assertion. A whole montage of them actually. Mr. Goth didn't even deign us with a single hypothesis that we can test. Why is it even worth reading? No hypothesis = speaking out of stinky hole.

Caamir

It lacks historical context, is inaccurare in representation and content and shoving an agenda.

That is not an analysis but a commentry pushing weakly vailed and badly mislaid interests.

Bashir .. if you object, reply

Peacenow   

Originally posted by Northerner:

quote: "Here, we were Muslims before the Mecca people, before the Medina people," he said. "We have the original books, and we are sharing the original Islam. They cannot tell us what Islam is."

Elias Redman, vice president of the Ethiopian Islamic Affairs Supreme Council (EIASC)

Is this chap saying it is OK to bomb fellow muslims? Is he saying evicting invading forces from Muslim lands is NOT jihad? Is this your justification for your anti ICU stance xabashiyo?
Typical Arabized Somali, thinking more about ****** arabs then somalis. Do you think Arabis, partying tonight in doha, beirut or dubai give damn about you???

N.O.R.F   

OK, i think you are refering to my comment.

Maybe they (arabs) do or maybe they dont. For arguments sake lets just say they dont care about me (a Somali). Now does that mean i shouldnt care about muslims because others dont care? Silly question you posed.

me   

Originally posted by Caamir:

He presents his claim cogently and with enough support.

Its always funny to see people with principles. :D

At any cost huh? I really can't stand these narrow minded inconsistant people.

Caamir, yesterday you were supportig a united Somalia and today because Bashir Goth's article is anti-ICU you will support him?

Horn - not too long ago you was the loudst ICU cheerleader, now you rather support the Xabash then your Somali brothers? While Somali towns and airports are bombed? Is this how deep qabyaalad got you? Is this all for Hiiraale? Can you now understand why some guys supported Qanyare or Muuse Suudi Yalahow?

General Duke how about that liver?

The secessionist mafia, whether you are sincere or not it doesn't matter, 16 years didn't bring you anything and a Somalia under Ethiopian occupation sure won't help 'the cause'. There will be no meaningfull development unless the whole country/region is peaceful. Somalialand will never be unless the people who live together agree, otherwise we will always be in this stalemate and there will be no development and the people will always be held hostage. I don't think Somaliland will ever be it was and it is a clan fantasy. The nr.1 lesson from this war is, no one can be forced into anything.

Peacenow   

First sort your own house in order. Allah has helped them because they helped themselves. Now how about you?

We are the laughing stock of the world, a byword for failure and humulation. Now what are you do. Are you going to worry about the Somali orphan going to bed tonight without food, or so some fat hairy arab? The choice is yours.

Now what is the way to help this orphan, is it modernity, trading with the world or going back to the 7th century life.

You need to look at problems today with how they will present in the future. Instead of looking at, oh look at how those ethiopians are in somalia. Short term thinking is a Somali disease

N.O.R.F   

Originally posted by peacenow:

We are the laughing stock of the world, a byword for failure and humulation. Now what are you do. Are you going to worry about the Somali orphan going to bed tonight without food, or so some fat hairy arab? The choice is yours.

Now what is the way to help this orphan, is it modernity, trading with the world or going back to the 7th century life.

You need to look at problems today with how they will present in the future. Instead of looking at, oh look at how those ethiopians are in somalia. Short term thinking is a Somali disease [/QB]

I really did not understand what you are getting at. What are you talking about?

First sort your own house in order. Allah has helped them because they helped themselves. Now how about you?

OK. Good point but how do you propose it could be done? Give me something to chew on.

Now what are you do. Are you going to worry about the Somali orphan going to bed tonight without food, or so some fat hairy arab? The choice is yours.

Again i have no idea what your getting at. The orphan and the fat hairy arab have no connection in this thread. How are they connected to what i posted earlier?

Your lack of intellect is evident. You think if Sheria law is imposed in Somalia, Somalis will not be able to trade and become a prosporous country. Go and read something.

You need to look at problems today with how they will present in the future. Instead of looking at, oh look at how those ethiopians are in somalia. Short term thinking is a Somali disease

You say look at todays problems, then you say short term thinking is a disease. I give up!

Me, when a room in house is on fire the priority to douce the fire then repairing the damage (today). When this is done you can open the doors to the rooms and talk to your room mates.

Peacenow   

Look I told you before what the issue is. I dont know what your problem is, but don't hide behind a computer and then use it to insult me. If you dont want to believe I'm Somali, it is upto you.

me   

Originally posted by Northerner:

Me, when a room in house is on fire the priority to douce the fire then repairing the damage (today). When this is done you can open the doors to the rooms and talk to your room mates.

How about come out of hiding and put out the fire with me. The fire might get out of control and burn the whole house otherwise, plus it doesn't show any respect for the house or your roommates if all you think about is your room. For people to live together in a house, they should both show their willingness to live together.

N.O.R.F   

I (SL people) only wish i could help in putting out the fire with you. But due to circumstances out of my control my room is locked. I wish i had the key otherwise i would help. The landlord (Zenawi) has told the estate agent (Riyalle) to leave you be otherwise my room would burn aswell.

me   

^^ :D so thats what we call independance. Instead of Muqdisho, Adis Abeba as the capital.

N.O.R.F   

Like i said before (and on many times before) when the fire is douced and damage repaired (will take a while) then we may just have something to talk about. For now, lets rid Somalia of the xabash!