Sign in to follow this  
Xalimopatra

Ok.....

NGONGE   

Originally posted by Sophist:

NGONE! Ma anigaad ila soo doonatey sarcasmkaagii iila timi ina abtoow?

Cambaro, thanks for your contribution on this thread. Adigoo kale waa loo baahan yahay, maxaa yeeley runtii qof aqooneed ayaad tahay.

Be well.

Heh. No sarcasm at all. I’ve received complimentary reports about you and I’m merely spreading the word, saaxib.

Sacdiya   

Xalimopatra,that is really a good point, you mention something that a lot of us don’t think about. However, it is kind of sad that Ms. Heblayo is torturing Mr. Hebel who is ready to commit and settle down. I should say if Heblayo is not ready for marriage why waste Hebel’s valuable time, it’s easy, let him go so that he can hunt for others who are willing to settle down. I have seen a lot of Heblayo’s doing the same thing I don’t know how they make everything so assuring and make plans for the future when they do not have the slightest interest to marry mr. Hebel. Ladies please do not waste Mr. Hebel’s time and yours if you know Mr. Hebel is not right for you.

Shakti   

Sacidiya sister ..question?

What if mr. Hebel found another ms Heblayo who is ms Heblayo cousins however is related to another heblayo that is related to mr Hebel. What would u say about that? :( thanks

Sacdiya   

Xalimopatra that is really a good point, you mentioned something that a lot of us don’t think about. However, it is kind of sad that Ms. Heblayo is torturing Mr. Hebel who is ready to commit and wants to settle down. I should say if Heblayo is not ready for marriage why waste Hebel’s valuable time, it’s easy, let him go so that he can hunt for others who are willing to settle down. I have seen a lot of Heblayo’s doing the same thing I don’t know how they can make everything so assuring and make plans for the future when they don't have the slightest interest to marry mr. Hebel. Ladies please do not waste Mr. Hebel’s time and yours if you know Mr. Hebel is not right for you.

Sacdiya   

sorry i posted two times

Devilangle, I would say they should all get along regardless of how they're related. If you are Somali it is normal to marry your first cousins, we all know that. Though I wouldn't approve of that, to me that is unormal.

Blessed   

Bisinka, why waste time and loving energy on someone that you’re not sure about, or vice versa. I mean think of all the danbi, time, energy, heartache and headache and not to mention the air-time that's caused and lost.

I'd say give the farah 6month- year, and if he saying nathing .put him on your divert list.

As for the money...I think Fraha’s should throw out that Jagged Edge CD they keep playing to their potential xaliimos and sing this jingle;

Xaliimo, xabiibi give me your answer true

I am half crazy, over my love for you

It won't be a fancy marriage, I can't afford a gaadhi

but you'd look sweet, on a bicycle made for two

Sophist   

"Xaliimo, xabiibi give me your answer true

I am half crazy, over my love for you

It won't be a fancy marriage, I can't afford a gaadhi

but you'd look sweet, on a bicycle made for two"

Uh, you are so poor but you dare to pursue?

A priced princes like I is worth more

If you were minted; my mind would have been yours

Or if you have pretended then things might have been fine,

But now I know, pity we will never be!.

Sacdiya,Walaal Ms Heblayo is not reluctant to commit at all now after a bit of research and much deliberating thought she is cool.Problem is Mr Hebel who talked and talked and talked when heblayo was kinda reluctant but when she is sure he kinda went quiet....

Ameenah Lol@divert list U sound like my girl cousins.I dont believe in jaceyl before marriage and even when you are married you need to show the commitment and and cross those amazing hurdles to be worthy of each others love.Some may not agree with me but this is what I believe and it works best as it tests you and you keep focused on whats important(hubby halaal n all) not feel like a emotional wreck everytime your 'boyfriend' doesnt' call Lol.

Any self respecting girl will step back a little whilst she makes the most important decision of her life.U need to take into consideration accumalated zinah that you are avoiding by doing marrying as soon as you possible.Marriage is not a joke but the least a man can do is be honest and deliver the goods when he said he would...feel me.