Sign in to follow this  
BOB

Over Here...Baashi.

BOB   

Awoowe I heard, through the news, that Zuma is in trouble. Inside scoop plz.

Salam Aleikum W.W

My brother Baashi I know you must be wondering what the Sikyaamo is going on here but the reason behind this whole topic is because…first I didn't want my brother GJ_Sheikhspear feel that we're hijacking his thread and secondly I wanted to send you a PM but thanks to you I couldn't and you know why...by the way who's the girl that's stalking you? Lol

Anyway Lawaalkey here's my answer to your questions...

Zuma is what you'd call an eccentric...he dances on stage and cracks jokes while Mbeki is as serious as they come and some political analysts blame that for his recent humiliating Party Election loss to Zuma because people feel that he's aloof and somewhat distant but on the other hand others blame exile for his cold personality as he was trained not to befriend with anyone or trust no one but himself.

When he first came back home from exile and met his father for the first time after decades all he did was shake hands with him and say "Hi Comrade" no emotional bear hugs, no tears just good old handshake, however, ask anyone and they will tell you that his leadership skills is second to none and he's the first one at the office and the last one to leave and one of the best things he's done is to make sure U.S don’t put Southern Africa under its spell hence his public refusal to send troops to Somalia "Because we don't want to look like we’re fighting America's war against Terror" and then there's the case of Zimbabwe and good old BOB aka Robert Mugabe...how many presidents in the world have got the balls to go and play golf instead of meeting with G.W Bush? that is exactly what Mbeki did when Bush was in the country lobbying for S.A's support in their invasion of Iraq but nacaska wax diin uu leeyahay ma laha oo diin uu aaminsanyahay ma jirto just like Mandela.

Zuma belongs to the Zulu tribe, the largest tribe in Southern Africa while Mbeki and Mandela belong to Xhosa, and some section of the media claimed that there’s was a conspiracy going on amongst the ANC hierarchy towards Zuma especially when Mbeki fired him from his post of the vice president of the republic but it later proved to be journalists being monkeys ehh journalist..I should say.

Zuma has four wives and children while Mbeki only got one wife with no children, both of them are 65 years old but Mbeki is far more educated than Zuma but Mbeki’s loss is Zuma’s gain…the guy is self-styled entertainer (a typical African leader you might say) he enjoys being in the limelight and his love for the ladies is legendary…he was acquitted from a rape charge where he made mockery of HIV Aids…in case you haven’t heard the lady he’s allegedly raped was HIV Positive and when he’s informed about her status he said said he immediately had a shower so he got nothing to worry about but he still faces a corruption charge but I think he will beat it too…after all this is Africa…remember?

By the way what's your beef with politics awoowe?

I don't have any beef with politics per say but I dislike Somali politics because they confuse politics with tribalism and for the life in me I HATE TRIBALISM with passion and one more thing that I have noticed in Somali "politics" is you become hypocrite (munaafiq) hadaa dhex gasho waxaas.

Soomaalida waxaa ka maqan "who in here can stand up and tell me that they chose inee udhashaan qabiilka ay sheeganayaan?" marka sidee ugu faanaa wax aan shaqo ku leheyn ama aan qof ugu dilaa qabiil uu isaguna dooran inuu ka dhasho.

I'm proud to be Muslim and I'm grateful to Allah s.w for that and about my tribe ilaah baa iga dhigay inaan noqdo but first and foremost I'm my own man if you've got beef with my tribe don't include me into your hit-list they say judge a man by what he does and not by what he says so PLEASE judge me for me and not because of my tribe and one doesn't have to support qabiilkiisa hadey dulmi iyo munaafiqnimo ju jiraan hadaad qabiilkaaga taageereyso wax fiican ku taageer ee xummaan haku taageerin but unfortunately most Somalis are willing to go to Hell alongside with their tribesmen that's why oo ay maahmaah ugu sameysten "Something tolkii kama janna tago" I'm sorry but I don't want to go to hell ninkii rabo inuu Jahannama galo howl isaga lee utaalo waaye aniga wax shaqo iskuma lihin and I don't care even haduu my own blood brother yahay.

Waxaa la iisheegay inee SOL ku jiraan dad ku faraxsan maatada muslimka walaaleheen ah ee ay Amxaaradu Xamar ku xasuuqeyso...Innaa Lillaahi Wa Innaa Ileyhi Raajicuun...Ilaah baan kugu dhaariyaye waxaas ma siyaasadbaa mise Qabiil iyo munaafaqad? marka kuwaas oo miiran baan inacsiiyey siyaasad oo dhan and I will be ashamed of myself if I were to befriend with these kind of men because if I do so I will be betraying the legacy of my parents who taught me to be proud of being born Muslim before anything else and it's against my principles as a man to become the cheerleader of some IGNORANT warlord oo diintii, dadkii iyo dalkiiba iibsaday.

Brother Baashi the reason why I don't even bother reading let alone posting in "Political Section" is not because I wont find anything worth reading and as much as I always enjoy reading your informative and highly constructive comments hadana waxan diidanahay in mid xayawaan ah wuxuu qoray ay indhaheyga ku dhacaan oo aan anigana ninkaas intaas ku colaadiyo after all we are human beings and we're weak but mind you if you want to be the governor of Kismayo you have to beat me and iska hilmaan that it's an open secret that I'm your NUMBER ONE FAN.

PS. Sorry I got carried away.

Salam Aleikum W.W

Peace, Love & Unity.

Kashafa   

Waxaa la iisheegay inee SOL ku jiraan dad ku faraxsan maatada muslimka walaaleheen ah ee ay Amxaaradu Xamar ku xasuuqeyso...Innaa Lillaahi Wa Innaa Ileyhi Raajicuun...Ilaah baan kugu dhaariyaye waxaas ma siyaasadbaa mise Qabiil iyo munaafaqad? marka kuwaas oo miiran baan inacsiiyey siyaasad oo dhan and I will be ashamed of myself if I were to befriend with these kind of men because if I do so I will be betraying the legacy of my parents who taught me to be proud of being born Muslim before anything else and it's against my principles as a man to become the cheerleader of some IGNORANT warlord oo diintii, dadkii iyo dalkiiba iibsaday

Wise words to be heeded by the dhabo-dhilifs of SOL and their sympathizers. Online anonymity can never hide the repugnance of their beliefs. Gaal-nimo* cad, Munaafiq-nimo, and blatant Qabyaalad aala la soo shir tagaa markaas la dahaa 'waa siyaasad'.

*70 of the most reputable and recognised Somali scholars have signed a statement declaring anyone who stands with the Ethiopians, morally, verbally, or physically to have committed apostasy. No amount of rationalisation, as to why one is a dhabo-dhilif, can change the consequences of his actions. " I only mean good", "I want 'peace and stability'" "I want to restore stately institutions".......The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No dice.