Sign in to follow this  
Khalaf

Somaliland Get your own freaking name!

Blessed   

^You only say that because ma ogid waxay Berbari la kulushahay. :D Besides, dadkeedu ma dagaalamaan as it's the city of Lurrve, huuno and where I plan to retire. ;)

p.s Ghani, I left an FB message for you last week, go check it. *don't fall of your chair*

Good night!

Khalaf   

Originally posted by AfricaOwn:

quote:Originally posted by Ghanima:

^^^Maaxaad laa qoosli adigu?

AfricaOwn:

If I remember correctly the name is derived from the Land of Punt mentioned by ancient Egyptian sources, so both you and Khalaf are wrong. Please don’t feel you have to sink to their level by make equally false claims. According to Egyptian sources, the land of Pun was abundant in many exotic products, such as gold, aromatic resins, African blackwood, ebony, ivory, slaves and wild animals.

I knew that..You took me out of context. I was implying that...the region called pl in Somalia came about late 90's was it? While SL existed before time..Well not really, but you know what I mean by that.
hahahaha confused homie....seriously sxbs as ive said on page 1....wasn't expecting a straight up answer, or care for your answers sorry..but u do have right to voice them, democracy is a beautiful thing. i said what i think: the name S-O-M-A-L-I-A is taken everybody in the world knows that....its capital is Mogadishu, its flag the blue and white....person who thought we can become "independent" but keep the name most've been on crack...but to have convinced all of yall like sheep without questioning....then i can only wonder what u on. Anyhow um trying to help yall out....go to some of the somali stores...they sell stickers w/ region names such as Puntland, Somaliland, ONlF....why because they like everybody else knows and think its part of greater Somalia...so um helping yall out...somalia sida uuga bixleha (i know my af somali is bad)...then magacoda (their name) uuu daaf. (let it go homies) and you might have better shot at your "dream". :D