Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

Galkacyu elects new Mayor

Hunguri adeer, This thread is about Galkacyu, its new mayor, those who are faraid of its clan or its sub clan are coming out. Thus what is your point? So far you seem to be upset at something, what is it old boy?

Last time I remmeber you was sulking about Makhir I dont have a clue what this has to do with Galkacyu, this thread or Ramadan?

Now if you dont like Galkacyu, its clans why are you in this thread?

Who is forcing you to read all these exchanges?

Hunguri   

Duke, you seem to be very guilty. Its like you own a virtual DNA tribal identity labourtory, where you want to know who is your and who is not. Saaxiib, grow up and rest the cheap tribal card. Park it, forget it, and more over like the old wise women say ( Waar bal Ashahaadada badso ) :D

Duke...With you, "family" is relative. You will feed to the fire should they get in your way.

Duke's motto:

My Brother and I against My Cousin; My Cousin and I against the Stranger.

Gaweto would be called Shangoole II now :D

Hunguri: Adeer you seem to be having dialogue with yourself.

Like a mad man you keep repeating the same old rehearsed lines and meaningless words, "Duke's, clan, aunt grandma,"...."Its Ramadan,..." like the Dr told to his patient, you are losing it. :D

Che: My family is everything to me regardless of clan.

The only thing that burns you is the truth adeer. I don’t lie about who I am, you have had at least four different persona’s since we started chatting on SOL. You have only been consistent towards your hate for the clans of Puntland.

No adeer Ina Gaweto is not a Shangoole type, he is a different creature even more confused.

^^^lool. There you go again, its semi arid range land adeer not a desert, also my cousins in Xamar's only problem are the grave digging cowards you support.

Adeer, how far is Shangoole from liberating Garowe for you? :D

Dr Ligle   

Duke are u still yapping on? And U have the audacity to question garowe? sxb meel fadhi baan ku iri..your whole tarikh hal niin baad laso baxteen iyo wax kale lama soo bixii kartin!!! wake up..the kings run the show...cade steps down, sharmarke steps up...

Abdullahi was the first man u ever produced and the last man u will ever produce because u dont have the history nor the intellectual capability in ur blood.. Like i said bro ur ppl are good soldiers i give them that, but thats all they are dont forget that!!!

GAAROODI   

correction half of galkacyo, i think the green line still exists. so find your somalinimo remove the green line if you are what you say you are a somali nationalist. Which i doubt.

lets not get all monarchical. You speak of the king of the east region, i am speaking about the king of all somali's.

the GAAROODI ROYAL LINE. look into it. the most historically feared area of all somali territories, the ones who went into the middle of red sea to sign an agreement laying the terms of contract with the british. the ones who inhabit huge portion of ethiopia and somaliland. who recieved the first guns ever to fall into somali hands. The greatest poets in somali history Abdi Gahyr, Hasan Tarabi etc.

off all the 100 battles only losing 1.

Dr Ligle   

Gaarodi actually that is wrong, it was the eastern king who used to dock down weapon from the british on his coast, more specifically baargaal.

Secondly, it was this king out of somali clans defeated mad mullah. The british defeated the mad mullah also, but within somalia no other clan defeated him except the eastern king and it is even reported on the new york post 1905 as proof!!!

As for the green line in galkacyo, those ppl were invited to join puntland but they refused in the early consultation period back in the 90s, same with the siyad barre people they were also invited but they refused.

Puntland can only offer, we don't force people to join the state, if it is in your political interest to join welcome, if it is not then see ya later, We don't hold ppl hostage because we know sooner or later when you hold ppl against their will they will revolt and cause instability for the wider region!!!