Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

Galkacyu elects new Mayor

Duke-"Well known" is not numerical fact. You have to be little more specific. Their numerosity in Mudug is not being questioned here, but within northern Galkacayo itself, how can one emprically prove that they make the major?

Again "well known" is not answer.

So, the city predates its modern "founders"?

^^^Adeer stop beating around the bush, Say what you want to say :D . I have told you that in every way, security, business, schools, ownership of houses, land property and even if you counted number of heads in any district the majority are well known. This the original Mudug clans regardless of sub clan name. They form the core.

Thus the council of the city is a reflection of this.

Now go and be upset, the city is large and thriving and things will get better.

^^^I own land in both Galkacyu & Burtinle adeer, and my own cousins in both cities numbers are countless. So speak for yourself adeer.

Even in South Galkacyu ala GalMudug I have first cousins.

^Good quesion

Duke...I know you have in Xamar as well, and you watched Tigray blew to bits-cousins kulahaa. There are your "cousins" as long as they don't oppose you.

Che: my cousins in Mogadishu with Allah's grace have been spared most of the fighting in the past 20 years. Some have died in the early years and others out of natural death. Many remain my Aunt the head of the family, my step Grandma, my uncles, aunts and countless numbers and their children, Alhamdulilah they are doing well today.

They are fasting in tough times , with no Tigray or Yusuf or any of those you blame. In fact the only ones who throw mortars inside the city and boast they will fight & kill more of the civilians including my family in the holly month are those you support.

So go get be upset some where else, its Allah who I thank for giving me such a large and diverse family.

Dr Ligle   

Duke...Burtinle belongs to Yousuf bin Abdirahman people, it has nothing to do with abdullahi yusuf sub-clan who mainly inhabit galkacyo and garacad.

So bro don't be claiming towns that have nothing to do with your sub-clan. So if one of abdullahi yusuf sub clan move to baydhabo that means baydhabo is where abdullahi yusuf own?

Keep it factual base next time!!!

^^^Ina_Gaweto : adeer indeed that family live in Mudug but Burtinle has long been a hub for the Family that dominates Galkacyu. Mudug, South Nugaal and reserve area are well known for its inhabitants.

Anyhow keep up the good work lad, your identity is as clear as day.

Hunguri   

lol@ your identity is as clear as day. Duke, waar bal saaxiiboow Ramadaanta xoogaa kala yareey bahasha.

My uncle

My cousin

My Ayeeyo

My Qabiil

My --- Mine, Ours :D

^^^Adeer Ramadan is the time when one must think about..

His uncle

His cousin

His Ayeeyo

His Qabiil

His Ummah as a whole..

:D

Weak attempts at attack old boy and tell your brother Ina Gaweto to give it a rest. it is the holly month after all :D

Hunguri   

loool@ brother Gaweto. Duke, Saaxiib let me introduce you to my self. I dont know who Ina-Gaweto is, nor do I even know what or who he is. Almuhim, waxaan kuu sheegayaa. Horta wiil yaroo wanaagsan ayaad tahay. Oo waliba aad u firfircoon, karti badana leh. Laakiin maxay kuugu taallaa wixiiba Galkacyo iyo Qabiil ayaad ku shubtay :D Waar bal bahasha Hor Alle iyo Dar Alle ka dhig!