Sign in to follow this  
BOB

Ladies, Do You Think You Can Answer These Q's?

BOB   

Brothers, what are you doing in here, i said Ladies not Gents so sshhshh step out, right now.

Ok, ladies answer these simple questions for me please and you win a life time trip to SOMALIWOOD where you will have a fun 24/7 for an entire week, all expenses paid. :cool:

here are the Questions:

1- When a man has a birthday, he takes a year off, why does a woman take 10 years off?

2- Should you never run after buses and women, as you will always be left behind?

3- Is there such a thing called "Little Lie"?

4- Do women who seek to be equal with men lack ambition?

5- How is it that a two-pound box of chocolates can make a woman gain 10 pounds?

6- Why is it that if you grab the remote control and flip the channels, it is Ok, but if a man does it, it's Annoying?

7- What would you send to a sick florist?

8- Is it true that women will never be equal to men until they can walk down the streets boldly and still think they are attractive?

9- Does vacuuming count as aerobic exercise?

10- Don't you think that beauty is only a light switch away?

Ok, this a bonus question:

Why is man the only creature that goes to sleep when he is not sleepy and gets up when he is sleepy?

Peace, Love & Unity.

Of course there is.

5- How is it that a two-pound box of chocolates can make a woman gain 10 pounds?

Because she wont stop at just that one box, she'll buy and demolish another five boxes.

Absolutely not. A woman's beauty is only a make-up bag away.

Why is man the only creature that goes to sleep when he is not sleepy and gets up when he is sleepy?

Havent got the foggiest.

BOB   

I am neither Michel Nostradamus nor Hassan Khomishov but I knew you would be the first one to reply which means you have won two tickets to SOMALIWOOD for a whole week, but I wonder who are you going to take with you because remember there are no pets allowed inside SOMALIWOOD.

Thanks for your valuable time Miss Barwaaqo, I appreciate it.

Peace, Love & Unity.

I wonder who are you going to take with you because remember there are no pets allowed inside SOMALIWOOD

Well, I never! :eek: What's up with the insults MISTER? What makes you think I have no-one to take save for a pet? redface.gif

And you can stick your tickets too! Eejit.. :mad:

BOB   

Originally posted by BARWAAQO:

And you can stick your tickets too! Eejit.. :mad:

I don't mind sticking them but would you bring the glue since I sniffed all my glue and where should we stick them, if you don't mind me asking Ms Barwaaqo! :rolleyes:

I don't insult Ladies at all, not because I am a gentleman (I have never been one) but I am scared to be scratched all over the face "Miaaw Miaaw Miaaw" not to mention their vampire like bite "Oooouuuccccchhhh"

Now go on and get the glue Miss Barwaaqo.

Peace, Love & Unity.

1- When a man has a birthday, he takes a year off, why does a woman take 10 years off?

Is that a trick question?

2- Should you never run after buses and women, as you will always be left behind?

If you keep running, eventually she will notice that because of your loud gasps of breath...she will slow down only to let you catch up but then will continue whether you stay behind is your choice.

It's niether the truth nor a complete lie, but it satisfies both ends which justifies the means. So yes, there is.

4- Do women who seek to be equal with men lack ambition?

I don't think so.

Who said this? Where? How? I never had gone fat over chocolate maybe icecream but never chocolate! Wait...this has nothing to do with me. But none the less, I think the chocolate had hidden ingrediants.

6- Why is it that if you grab the remote control and flip the channels, it is Ok, but if a man does it, it's Annoying?

Because it is!

7- What would you send to a sick florist?

Give her the 2 pound chocolate with the secret ingrediants.

8- Is it true that women will never be equal to men until they can walk down the streets boldly and still think they are attractive?

9- Does vacuuming count as aerobic exercise?

Vacuuming, dishes, cooking, sweeping and moping...Yes then thats aerobics.

Not if your mugly. That might take a plastic surgeon and a lot of help.

Dude! Not only men, women too...seriously!

If I said anything that offended you, the post will self-destruct in thirty seconds!

.:peace n luv:.

Gediid   

Originally posted by Jacaylbaro:

Sheekadu waa caddahay ............ Aaway haddaba kuwii dhihi jiray wax baa is shukaansanaya
:D:D:D

Two posts only and you cry foul.What if this was 10 pages long :confused:

Muhammad   

Originally posted by BOB:

Brothers, what are you doing in here, i said Ladies not Gents so sshhshh step out, right now.

sxb, ma shukaansi kudirir baad keentay? icon_razz.gif

BOB   

diamond princess,

These questions were test for the sisters in here even though most of them decided to boycott the topic but at least you tried to answer them to the best of your ability and I appreciate that ( that doesn't necessarily mean you answered all of them correctly).

you said======>If I said anything that offended you, the post will self-destruct in thirty seconds<==== i am too old to be offended by what some one who's millions of miles away from me said...besides i learned a long time ago that if you want to last in the net you "MUST" have a sense of humour.

Peace, Love & Unity.

BOB   

Originally posted by Muad:

sxb, ma shukaansi kudirir baad keentay?
icon_razz.gif
[/QB]

Sxb, qof kale aa igu qaldeesaa because aniga waxaan ahay "A HAPPILY MARRIED MAN" besdies cyber romance isn't my cup of tea smile.gif .

Peace, Love & Unity.

BOB   

Muad,

Sxb you don't have to worry about me as i am no threat to you or to anybody else in here because like i said i am a one woman man and all praise be to allah i got my Malaika right here with me.

Peace, Love & Unity.

raula   

Originally posted by The Paradigm:

>>>>>One BOB in sheng means One Penny<<<<<

Very Cheap Shukaansi.Period!!!!!!
smile.gif

hehehehehehehehe..kweli yako kabisa. Mapenzi ya peni mbili na malaika mwenywe yuko mbiguni labda icon_razz.gif;):D salaaaaaala wenda itaisha lini :D