Sign in to follow this  
BOB

Ladies, Do You Think You Can Answer These Q's?

BOB   

Paradigm,

i was looking at your Avatar and i couldn't figure out which one is you, are you the one in front (The Lady) or behind (Sex:Unknown).

PS. I thought BOB meant Shilingi and not Penny. :rolleyes:

bLAH bLaH Bob..Very Cheap BOB...add another BOB....Book an Appointment with our consultancy firm on Shukaansi issues...get a GUARANTEE that withing a very short time, you will do better with us..and part with some BOOBs..BOBS :D

NOTE!!

ALL THE LADIES ON OUR CONSULTANCY HAVE A LIFETIME GUARANTEE!!!!

I don't know what you heard about me...But OlD ScHoOL DiEs SlOwLY smile.gif

BOB   

Paradigm,

Do you ever wonder what life would be like if you'd had enough oxygen at birth? :rolleyes:

a sharp tongue doesn't necessarily mean you have a keen mind and to prove my theory answer these questions and if you are successful then i will book an appointment with your consultancy firm on shukaansi issues, Do we have a deal then?

1-If you always take time to stop and smell the roses, won't you sooner or later inhale a Bee?

2-is it better to have loved and lost than to have paid for it and not liked it?

3-how come rodeos never have a cow riding events for women?

4-do women computer users receive Fe-mail?

5-is smoking actually good for you, because it cures weight problems (Eventually…).

6-is it better to be looked over than to be over looked?

7-if chicken meat is called chicken,why is sheep's meat called lamb or cow's meat called beef?

8-there is a CD called "The Worst of Amanda" if you bought this and didn't like it, can you take it back for a refund?

9-why did they call warm water, Luke warm? did some one named Luke discover it?

10-why is it that most women waste part of their lives attempting to display qualities which they don't even posses?

Bonus One.

Does the man who knows nothing and knows he knows nothing know more than the man who knows nothing and doesn’t know he knows nothing?

Peace, Love & Unity.

Because we live in a sexist, patriarchal society that thinks women cannot handle a dumb bull jumping around. :rolleyes:

P.S. The bull is rumoured to be sexist too. I heard it from a reliable source.

6-is it better to be looked over than to be over looked?

Depends on who is looking. ;)

10-why is it that most women waste part of their lives attempting to display qualities which they don't even posses?

:mad:

Does the man who knows nothing and knows he knows nothing know more than the man who knows nothing and doesn’t know he knows nothing?

Is this a trick question? I assumed that all men knew nothing but thought that they knew everything? :confused:

quote:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Because we live in a sexist, patriarchal society that thinks women cannot handle a dumb bull jumping around. :D:D:D:D:D

P.S. The bull is rumoured to be sexist too. I heard it from a reliable source.

BOB   

Farxiyo Fanaxleey aka Femme-Fatale,

The bull is far from a sexist but my theory is most women are heavier than their skinny male counterparts, which is why the Bull doesn't like to have women on its back because the poor thing can't even move let alone kick which in the end results the Bull's early demise after it breaks its spine because of the unbearable heavy burden on its back. :cool: .

Peace, Love & Unity.

Originally posted by Desert Dawn:

BOB where do you get these wacky q's from.
icon_razz.gif

i got them from the Macedonian Daily Star Newspaper which only costs 1 Lire. smile.gif .

Peace, Love & Unity.