Sign in to follow this  
Somali Pirate

100 years from now, how will our country look like

have u seen lately any african country on the right path? Even s.african, algeria, kenya are heading to the somali path... a hell hole. just check the leaders who are suppose to win the rigged elections coming in s.africa and algeria!!

theres no happens coming to africa in the near future...and the rest of the world is just watching africa to kill itself out so they can collect their mineral rich land.

Once upon a time, africa was rich with leaders like nakruma, nasar, the sayid and the likes. nowadays, all we have are loser leaders who keep on dividing their pple to chase a pie in the sky.

so sad! god help us. amiin.

don't compare what other african countries are going through to us.

we were the pride of east africa. today we are a truely a free for all country where anything goes for the last 18 years.

18 years.

how long will it continue?

another 18 years?

well this will go on as long as we worship warlords, no matter how if they wear a bikini, suit or a cumaamad! and we let our educated somali brotha and sista work for the white man in the western world.

I do believe somalis will be one when they utilize their educated folks to run their country insallah. amin

Originally posted by Che -Guevara:

^What are you doing anything to change the situation facing Somalis in Sheffield or in Somalia?

i have 7 step brothers and sisters. I am the only kid who sends money to my step sister in haregeysa despite being the youngest of the lot. The other siblings live in london and holland and do not even care about her.

I don't want to blow my own trumpet but i have been supporting my step sister since my time in college.

i also try my level best to educate somalis on the evils of clannism in every social gathering i am in whether it's a party, cafe etc.

i know it's not much really but i really have so much passion for my country. i love somalia so much that i am willing to sacrifice almost anything to see it return to it's former glory