Sign in to follow this  
Som@li

Declassified MEMORANDUM

A_Khadar   

^ Thanks Dabshid.. I have seen docs a while back and very impressive performance by the Somalia reprs.. That is the great leadership, firm and to the point... Alle kuwanoo kale ha inoo keeno..

You call this leadership? Niyow, have you forgotten that the US increased its military support for Ethiopia back then and that we kicked out the USSR and they started supporting Ethiopia as well. And that the rest of the world saw this war not as a liberation wat, but as a mighty Somalia attacking 'poor' Ethiopians. And they all came to the rescue of Ethiopia.

And that we lost the war, not because of our military but because of this kind of dumb 'leadership' and '******' diplomacy. The whole world turned against us, because we didnt play our diplomatic cards right. This men acting as the Foreign Minister is not a diplomat. He is the Minister for Water acting on behalf of the Foreing Minister. Look at the way he is talking to Kissinger. This is exactly why the US increased its support for Ethiopia.

And do i have to reming you that of '77 it only went downwards with Somalia? And you are wishing and praying for these kind of guys to return who destroyed the country with their reer baadiyo mentality.

Havent you guys learned anything?

Saxil Soldeir walahi i was thinking the same thing, you read my mind. WOW !! these people walahi saxib, way iga yabiyan...would rather have mr. bean as a minister then those people. At probably uses more logic.

- They kicked out, U.S.A., They kicked out U.S.S.R when they should have given them total support, leaving themselves with no allies, while giving us the then northerners all the responsibility of the war as it was orchastrated and organised from hargaisa the first division were from hargaisa and the only two cities two be bombed by ethiopian jets were Hargasia and borama. Saxib they never saw nothing, they sat back eating banana cambulo.

then you got the whole world, cuba, israel, yemen, the usa and the ussr against us, then when the war was over, it lead to the destruction of the state, i cant complain about that i say alxamdulialah for that every night, it was such garbage.