Sign in to follow this  
xiinfaniin

Fait accompli!

Jacpher   

And why would you care about what Arab pig thinks of Non-Arab Muslims?

Obviously, this fool spoke of his disgusting mind and not that of all Arabs. He probably can’t distinguish Muslim and Arab. Strangely enough he uses a hadith to justify his ignorance. Not all Arabs are Muslims and not All Muslims are Arabs. In fact, Arabs make up to 15% or less of Muslim population. He should be worried about what his filthy mouth does to Arabs than non-Arab scholars to Islam. Islam does not need the worrying of a bigot Arab.

Castro   

Originally posted by Jimcaale:

And why would you care about what Arab pig thinks of Non-Arab Muslims?

I don't. The contrast is remarkable, however, when you superimpose this bigoted view with that of (some of) our own.

Paragon   

Che: Paragon.....seeing how excited you are, may be you are privy to more classified info.You are right somthing is coming. The Somali masses will have to make choice between Maxaamkiimta, and TFG/IGAD/Warlords. And for our sake, I hope people support the courts as they are best hope for Somalia now. The TFG is essentially cleint of the neighboring states whose only interest is to see Somalia weak and divided. TFG is on its way out and the wadaado have the ball on the court, and must capitalize their recent successes, but they must understand traitors,and enemies of the Somali state can doing everything humanly possible to derail the court's efforts. So, it is extremely important that they seek the support of all Somali people, and make their movement a more inclusive one.

:D , Well, I am sure my information isn't that valuable now that the job is done (Kismayo in the bag). But still, although we are almost there, something bigger is on the horizon. Let us hope all ends up like Kismayo-no bloodshed. And you are right sxb, the Somali masses have a choice and I hope the UIC becomes the most viable choice of the masses. As you mentioned, all others seem to be clients of some external power. I know the UIC have the ball on the court and so far they have demostrated clever ways of capitalizing on opportunities. Now the only thing they must do is to garner more grassroots support, as you yourself adviced. There are greviences here and there that the courts are clannist and the sort by coming to Kismayo. But once all existential threats to the courts are dealt with, all the internal issues would be ironned out.

Now it is time for change in Bay/Bakool, and Pland. The Somali people have far made the right choices though some very relectantly. Lets keep the pressure.

P.S Grievances can be addressed, and from I understand Indhaccade will hand over Shabbelle Hoose to the courts. They understand their success will largerly depend on how eqiutable they are.

SOL is a great place to be: very progressive and teaming with people who are pragmatic and realistic in their political outlook.

Good of you to have come to that conclusion yaa Che! Lets pray those poor Courts men to be guided rightly as they confront Somalia's dirty politics. Aamiin.