Sign in to follow this  
Jacaylbaro

Mudane Siilaanyo oo kulan balaadhan la yeeshay beesha galbeedka Burco

Originally posted by Jacaylbaro:

Yeah ,,, let's see and wait bal

I think UCID is already out of the window ,,,
:D

Ucid dont need your vote adeer, Udub is a mixture of all Somaliland and they are more likely to win the coming national election, also with the goverment machinery suystems.

Ucid without ina cali warabe's political gaffs they can be somewhere because they got a lot of middle class and highly educated young people from diaspora and they are a mix like udub.

Kulmiye adeer compromise only two entities who are North hargeisa and east of burco ... but for your information Somaliland is more than that,there is other people living downunder, they need to appeal to that other lot.

As for Silaanyo, he was a national commnader but turned himself into a petite warlord in 90s civil ...that is when he lost the credibility, very short-sighted individual if you ask me.

Jb you political communitory is next to nothing ... just Duke of somaliland u are :D

Kulmiye adeer compromise only two entities who are North hargeisa and east of burco ... but for your information Somaliland is more than that,there is other people living downunder, they need to appeal to that other lot.

I wouldn't put it in that way but Kulmiye need to change a lot about their campaign policy. They are still living in one decade back and they need to live HERE and NOW ...... But i believe Kulmiye is stronger than two entaties only ......

As for Silaanyo, he was a national commnader but turned himself into a petite warlord in 90s civil ...that is when he lost the credibility, very short-sighted individual if you ask me.

Warlord you said ??? ,,,,, i think you are mistaken here sxb ,,, what did he do to deserve to be called a warlord ?? ,,, i can already smell something but never mind :D

I doubt you have any proof sxb unless you are judging him by the mafrishyada qaadka stories.

Jb you political communitory is next to nothing ... just Duke of somaliland u are

:D:D:D

Originally posted by Jacaylbaro:

quote:

Warlord you said ??? ,,,,, i think you are mistaken here sxb ,,, what did he do to deserve to be called a warlord ?? ,,, i can already smell something but never mind
:D

I doubt you have any proof sxb unless you are judging him by the mafrishyada qaadka stories.

Jb you political communitory is next to nothing ... just Duke of somaliland u are

:D:D:DMy Good Jb, in Siilanyo's case,How come on earth you take part of a raging civil/clans war when you was the sole commander-in-chief and next day ask people for their Votes, it desont add up adeer, no one saw siilaanyo oo leh war tolow colka jooja, but he was amplifiying it ,ask west of Burco, and he didnt apologise in his involvment.

Honestely i can say ina waraabe was more in peace track during that wars than siilaanyo.

No mafrish stories, and no fishy stuff the more you give the more you get - and that is Murphys laws adeer.

when you said he took part in the civil war i thought he was in command or he was in the front line fighting ,,,,,, now you come to tell me he didn't say colka joojiya ?

Ok ,, i didn't know if he said that or not but i know this guy doesn't have a good relationship with the west of Burao coz of some clannish issue that has been going on since my grand-grandfather was born ,,,,,, and i know so many stories even after that war.

If you know the history of SNM then you know where all these are coming from ,,,, actually it is a long story that has nothing to do with the current affairs sxb.

He lost the last elections coz he didn't have enough voters among west-Burco societies and that is why he wants to concentrate this time.

Xargaga   

Originally by Sharmarkee.

Udub is a mixture of all Somaliland and they are more likely to win the coming national election, also with the goverment machinery suystems.

The Government machinery system? So you claim that Udub would use the Government resources to win the elections. Very sad Indeed.

roobleh   

My Good Jb, in Siilanyo's case,How come on earth you take part of a raging civil/clans war when you was the sole commander-in-chief and next day ask people for their Votes, it desont add up adeer, no one saw siilaanyo oo leh war tolow colka jooja, but he was amplifiying it ,ask west of Burco, and he didnt apologise in his involvment

Sharmarkee,

I think you're wrong to accuse Silaanyo of taking part of the civil war either verbally or in action. What people accuse of him is that he failed to do what was expected of him to do: to come down to Burco and take part in negotiations to stop the war.

RedSea   

lol@ North.

Hey peeps what is this cheap jabs at Siilaanyo, dang it.

JC, for your beloved Udub, you mention about the Vc. President. He is suufi koofiyad bacle isn't he? not suited for that position at all.

Jacaylow,

Though I disagree with Sharmarkee' assertion that Siilanyo is a warlord, but I have to say I can see slightly bit where he is coming from. Which is actually that marya alool and their doings against the Southern/North Eastern Hargeysa and Western Burco clans during the mid 90s civil wars, where Silaanyo is accused of taking some parts.

We should forget about that though dear Sharmarkee, life goes on. If we weren't looking ahead, we would not have peace today. Let us proceed gentelmen.

Originally posted by Xargaga:

Originally by Sharmarkee.
quote:Udub is a mixture of all Somaliland and they are more likely to win the coming national election, also with the goverment machinery suystems.

The Government machinery system? So you claim that Udub would use the Government resources to win the elections. Very sad Indeed.
Xargaga,

I am not an Udub fan, neither supports the other two, if i can support any party i will support the islamic party when it comes, as for Udub its africa and africans knows one thing how to win the votes, cos the ruling party have the oily hands as they say: farihii dufan leh ayaa wax duuga, every little thing helps, that is where the goverment machinery is coming in the chess board.

Originally posted by Muj: Red Sea:

lol@ North.

Hey peeps what is this cheap jabs at Siilaanyo, dang it.

JC, for your beloved Udub, you mention about the Vc. President. He is suufi koofiyad bacle isn't he? not suited for that position at all.

Jacaylow,

Though I disagree with Sharmarkee' assertion that Siilanyo is a warlord, but I have to say I can see slightly bit where he is coming from. Which is actually that
marya alool and their doings against the Southern/North Eastern Hargeysa and Western Burco clans during the mid 90s civil wars, where Silaanyo is accused of taking some parts.

We should forget about that though dear Sharmarkee, life goes on. If we weren't looking ahead, we would not have peace today. Let us proceed gentelmen.

Reddy,

Ilaahay baan ugu gubayn abti, marya alool is the word, JB wuu ka meeraysanayaa runta :D