Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

TFG: Courts and Xsan Dahir are the greatest danger to peace....

Abdillahi,

The people of Mogadishu views will be respected, if they want the courts to run their areas thats fine. No one is against this. But the people of Mogadishu have not been given a choice, the warlords came by guns and now so have these clan courts. If they want popular support then let the people all the people decide.

Jimcale,

You are correct, that the title is from the words of the Somali minister. My opinion is that these people are no more Islamic than any other faction in Somalia. Their main aim is power.

Wiilo   

Wiilo, go figure who destroyed Somalia

a) Warlords including courts. b) TFG c) Ethiopia..

GD, when we are talking about who distroyed Somalia,(warlords) are we also including A/hi yusuf and his newly bud kissing government? Just wondering :rolleyes:

Go figure:...........

^^^ Denial is adesease. A/Y did not take part in the clan wars of Mgadishu. You know that but as I thoguht you suffer from the clan syndrome as many neo-nationalists do.

My dear the question is simple, President Yusuf is no excuse and neither are the Ethiopians.

Wiilo   

Waxaan ilaahay ugu mahdinayaa inaan qabin cudur Qabiil, unlike someone i know. Waxaan been laga sheegikarin waxaa ka jira History, we all know what Yey did, did not, and what he is doing now sxiib.

Taageero Qabiil igu jiro, waxaanse necbahay all the bud kissing guys, isla markaana doonaya inay dowlad noqdaan....

Go figure:..........