Sign in to follow this  
Saxardiid

Ramadaan Kariim all SOL members

I just comeback from Taraawiih prayer so i felt that i should congratulate all Muslims and SOL members in particular the beginning of The holy month of Ramadaan. So I brother and sisters of Islam Ramadaan Kariim. I ask forgiveness for my pitfalls during last year or so. Similarly I forgive everyone in this group and every muslim every where. May Allah forgive us all and reward us our good deed during the holy month of Ramadaan.

Rahima   

Also just returned from tarawiix, but first day of fasting is tommorow for most folks in Melbourne. I'm just glad that the hot spell is over.

Ramadaan Kariim.

OG_Girl   

Rahima, sis, I always wonder how you guys fast I think you are one day ahead from us.

Today is 15th Oc, Tomorrow is 16th.. So will you start fasting 17th or our tomorrow 16th?

Just wondering how you guys make it.

Salam

Rahima   

^ In all the years that i have being fasting the months of Ramadan, i have yet to come accross any year where all the Muslims began on the same day (usually the Turks on a different day). This year, once again we experienced the same problem, but most people started today, saturday the 16th of October.

Rahima   

SisSade

I was referring to the Turks which reside in Australia, but then again they always begin fast with their home country.

This is always our problem in Melbourne, the Somalis and Arabs usually fast on the same day, the Turks though, always (as long as i can remember) on a different day. It’s sad how we can never agree on a particular method of beginning fast. It kills the spirit a tad.