Sign in to follow this  
Dhubad.

Mogadishu Peace-March - in pics

Thierry.   

Saxiib if you think I was against the TFG solely because of hate then you are wrong my friend, in fact I had great optimism and hoped the warlords would get consciousness when given a ministerial title, just shows that realism is the only way to go.

With regards to the allegations that the ICU harbouring foreign fighters again evidence would cast away all this accusations. Unless you have clear cut evidence (not the type of evidence the neocons used to go into Iraq) that there fighters in Mogadisho who are not meant to be there then we cant keep speculating. The say the proof is in the pudding and I don’t see any.

Another thing and this is a statement from president Djibouti “If there are a couple of foreign fighters in Somalia is this good enough reason to attack a city of 2 million peopleâ€. Now if the Premier of a nation who neither benefits nor losses anything from Somalias conflicts understands the common sense that you do not sacrifice the wellbeing of a nations because of a fringe minority then why cant the Leadership of the TFG who are meant to represent Somalia understand it.