Sign in to follow this  
Juje

Violent Demos in Nairobi after Friday Prayers + PICS

Jibreel   

Originally posted by Raamsade:

My question to you still stands: are his words accurate reflection of Islam (Quran and Ahadith)?

I doubt that a godless being such as yourself cares less for the sheikh's reflections whether accurate or not. A text book case of paranoid delusion sums up your diatribes against all things Islam and Muslims.

As for the posted topic, it is indeed sad that Kenya which has millions of Muslims should decide to join the on going crusade against Islam.

My condonlences to the Muslim Community and the family of the victims. May Allah Ta'ala accept them with his mercy and forgiveness.

Jibreel.

Somalia protests after Kenya arrests MPs in riot swoop

Somalia has sent a formal letter of protest to Kenya after 16 MPs and other government officials were arrested by police investigating Friday's riots.

About 300 people were picked up in the raid on Nairobi's Eastleigh area, home to a large ethnic Somali population.

Prominent Kenyan Muslim leader Al-Amin Kimathi was also arrested.

The raids follow violent clashes in Nairobi on Friday between police and groups protesting at plans to deport a controversial Muslim cleric.

Kenyan Internal Security Minister George Saitoti has accused Somali militant Islamist group al-Shabab of links to the clashes, which left at least one person dead, with several unconfirmed reports of five deaths.

But an al-Shabab spokesman told the BBC they were not involved in the protests.

Somali's UN-backed government only controls small parcels of territory, mostly within the capital, Mogadishu.

bbc

Meiji   

The Somali people who have demonstrated for this Jamaican dude and in the process jeopardized Somali interest in Kenya are truelly ignorant and self-destructive.

Becaus of that senseless violant demonstration, most probably ignited by sympathizers or supporters of the extremist warlords (Al-Shabab) in Somalia, the Somali refugees and their interest in Kenya run the risk of been targetted. The Kikiyu extremists and other opportunists who are jealous on the economic progress of the Somalis in Kenya will most certainly fuel the conflict.

Now the Kenyan govt has finally found the excuse to rob the poor somalis while the guy who caused this problem sits free in Jamaica.

Time for somalis to exit out of Nairobi and go back home for good to bring change somalia needs for the better.

Kamaavi   

Originally posted by rudy-Diiriye:

Time for somalis to exit out of Nairobi and go back home for good to bring change somalia needs for the better.

At least shift em back to Garissa. Why keep all eggs in one basket?

Oz   

I was in Nairobi at the time these chaos was about to occur, I did a little research and found out they were wrong going ahead with the protest.

I felt sorry for the ones who were cought in the process unknowingly what was about to happen.