Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

Clan websites attack President Sharif . new dawn ???

NASSIR   
This clan-centric site, Dayniile is the archetype of the 1994 Rwandan Radio station, inciting disunion, inoculating mistrust, and inducing animosity. Terrible site saxib.

^It is high mighty of you to accuse others of the same thing you indulge in everyday..You have the audicity to condemn Dayniile and this other site for the same cr*p you spew here everyday.

Lool. Che Adeer I know you are angry because another Puntlander got another key post. Its hard for you, go take a pill.

I support my base, and will do so, dayniile.com and their clan wailing is sad, but not as sad at your mole like behaviors and the inferiority complex you highlight here daily. Take some pills you seem to have another bout of Punt-attack.

:D

Paragon   

Originally posted by Xamar-Gale:

This clan-centric site, Dayniile is the archetype of the 1994 Rwandan Radio station, inciting disunion, inoculating mistrust, and inducing animosity.
Terrible site saxib.

A Paranoia of Interahamwe's sort?

Originally posted by General Duke:

Lool forget a country, its pity you pretend to be from my sub-clan.
:D

You could keep ur sub-clan!!...Back to Qabiil again, and umadaa wax kasheegay.

Adeer Che, you are the least person here to lecture anyone on clan. You pretences and even anger today highlight were you stand.

The least person I have sympathy for in SOL. Anyhow did Mohamed Abdi Yusuf get the PM post, no, no,no..

NASSIR   

Paragon, I share that with the UN Special Representative.

Che and Duke, why not tackle ur points of contention rather than personalities? It's not good and it bothers us.