Sign in to follow this  
Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar

The Xabashi informer Ashari cries: Why me, why me

Paragon   

Originally posted by Halgan:

"Just for the record, Azhari is a Ph.D. holder who gained it when he was only 26 years of age."

A challenge: could you prove it? I have visited the desertation database and I can't find him.

Halgan, just you wait two weeks tops! :D The TFG and Meles are busy cutting and pasting a special dessertation for Mr Azhari and it should appear in the database very soon smile.gif .

They may even throw in a diploma for Maxamed Kooshin :D .

Coloow   

As far as I know no one claimed that Abdulqasim is PhD holder. The word Dr. has a different connotation in the Italian academic context. Abdiqasim could be a Dr in the Italian context.

No one said Abdiqasim is a PhD holder..or did I miss that? But surely some wrote above " Just for the record, Azhari is a Ph.D. holder who gained it when he was only 26 years of age."

The Shariif ; are you implying that he gained the title of Shariif by unlawful means?

Waryaahe LSK, bro, ii sheeg am I crossing the line?

Halgan, Duke is not here to search and verify credentials about every individual we talk about. Azhari did his doctorate in political science and international law in Somalia as well as abroad. Unless you are here to completely disrespect Somalia's educational system in the past, Azhari is among the top when it comes to achievements. He did very well in that front.

Him loosing his temper and "loosing an argument" on international TV clip has really nothing to do with a Ph.D or his education. It is absurd to even make such correlation. loool.

Coloow   

Are you telling us that the somali education system offered PhD degrees? That is not true. Somali universities offered undergraduate degrees. There are a number of individuals whose credentials are not questionable (e.g. Dr Galayr).

A PhD in law and political science!!!!!!!!!!

Tell us how exposing lies about academic degrees is disrespectfulll.

You wrote " Azhari has a PhD degree". I objected to that. Prove me wrong.

I am all eyes.

^^^

05_clip_image001.jpg

I am telling you this man is a highly educated man and a leader of his community. If you can prove otherwise by all means do.

If you want a simple comparison, Azhari is an honest non corruptable individual unlike Sharif Xasan former MP who was both illeterate and corrupt.

Azhari could tutore this man on both Arabic, English as well as how to read and write Somali.

Thus insulting the educated and defending the ignorant is a sign of the desperation of some. :D

Coloow   

Let me remind you what you wrote:

"Just for the record, Azhari is a Ph.D. holder who gained it when he was only 26 years of age."

Who claimed sharif Xasan was a PhD holder? I don't know why you brought his name into the discussions.

Sharif never went on air to incriminate himself in front of millions of TV viewers. No one claimed that he was educated, a double PhD holder in political science and law.

Azhari acted like a fool. If that is what education makes some, then the whole concept of education is a primitive one.

Again, let me remind you what you wrote:Just for the record, Azhari is a Ph.D. holder who gained it when he was only 26 years of age.

I asked for evidence not a shallow and murky dithering.

^^^I know what I wrotte and stand by it, if you can disprove it by all means do, if not take it as it was.

Again Yusuf Azhari is a PHD holder and gained it when he was 26 years of age.

Compare him to Sharif Xasan, a hero to some here, and you will see the difference.

Again disporve my point that Dr Azhari is a highly educate and competent fellow.

Disporve the points I made or keep adking meaningles questions.

Its on you and the fellow's who started this thread in order to belittle the man.

Yusuf Omar Ahmed Al-Azhari
was born in 1940 into a wealthy family. He took his doctorate in political science and international law at Mogadishu University, and married `the best girl in town', Kadija, the daughter of Prime Minister Abdu Rashid Sharmarke, who later became the second president of independent Somalia.
Al-Azhari was appointed senior diplomat in Bonn and then Ambassador to the USA.

;)

source

Long before the TFG or Abdullahi Yusuf this is what they were writing abour Dr Al Azhari.

"Somalia's Nelson Mandela"

Author: Wayne Sanderson, November 1999 Date: 09

source

Somali peacebroker: Yusuf Al-Azhari spent six years in solitary confinement as a political prisoner

For A Change, June-July, 1996 by Michael Smith

source

To the mindless clanists Yusuf Azhari is a highly educated, experienced diplomat, he loses his temper but compare him to those you laud over and you will see there is no comparison.

Halgan is that enough for others will you learn to think before you open your mouth? :D

Coloow   

You can get away with calling people who disagree with you clanists. Time and again we have witnessed how you call ppl who disagree with you clanists, supporters of clan courts, and what have you.

Moderators, this is what could cause name callings and eventually lead to personal attacks. I don't know how on earth this is tolerated.

Is is a case of " responding to the messenger " or the message?

How should we respond when the messenger is the same as the message? Some help needed here.

"Halgan is that enough for others will you learn to think before you open your mouth?"

What mouth? You did not convince me. If anything your laments are intellectually shallow and laden with the poison of clanism.

The Xabashi informant, shameless charlatan opportunist Xabashi spy and a diplomatic Xabashi baasaboor holder also was on Aljasiira Carabi's The Opposite Direction political show prior to that Ingiriis interview.

Here, he is unabashedly and fiercely defending his Xabashi Masters, who raised him, claiming those who were dragged the streets of Muqdisho were not Xabashi soldiers, but Soomaali. [This was about the second dragging where it was all over the internet.] The rascal wishes the misfortune to Soomaalis than his Xabashi Masters. Marka qof saas ah wax laga sugo ayaaba iska yar.

Here is the translated part, where the Xabashi informant Ashari is vehemently defening his Xabashi Masters. Read on.

-------------

Shameless Ashari: No, no, no, no. On the contrary, those who did [the dragging] and those who were dragged in the streets were [all] Soomaalis

Feysal Qaasin [the host]: So you are right and all the world's media is wrong! [ :D ]

Shameless Ashari: Yes, of course.

Feysal Qaasin: Mashallaah! [ :D ]

Shameless Ashari: Because the media can't distinguish between the Soomaalis and Ethiopians.

Feysal Qaasin: But they showed you their [Ethiopian military] clothes, their [Ethiopian] ID cards, their [Christian] crosses -- Soomaalis are 100% Muslims.

Shameless Ashari: No, no, no, no, no ... [la, la, la, la ...]

------------

His last prolonged 'la, la, la, la ...' perhaps has to do him believing Soomaalis in Soomaaliya not being a 100 Muslim. Perhaps he is not sure about himself being Muslim, methinks.

Magac Soomaali ayuu ceebeeye, cannot even see the mocking tone from the host.

You can watch the clip on

Originally posted by Halgan:

You can get away with calling people who disagree with you clanists. Time and again we have witnessed how you call ppl who disagree with you clanists, supporters of clan courts, and what have you.

Moderators, this is what could cause name callings and eventually lead to personal attacks. I don't know how on earth this is tolerated.

Is is a case of " responding to the messenger " or the message?

How should we respond when the messenger is the same as the message? Some help needed here.

Obviously this thread had touched a nerve. Some jawaab ma istaahilaan, let alone debated with. Just continue the points about this Xabashi informant and spy, so-called Ashari.

Discard and disregard the little noise some make on this thread or others, because this thread, once again, obviously touched meel isog oo qeylada iyo wax walba ka keenay. Indeed.

I will, obviously, continue to watch and report this rascal, charlatan so-called Ashari and his ilk.

Noisemakers, go ahead, make some little more noises. It is music to our ears. :D

N.O.R.F   

Shameless Ashari: No, no, no, no. On the contrary, those who did [the dragging] and those who were dragged in the streets were [all] Soomaalis

Feysal Qaasin [the host]: So you are right and all the world's media is wrong! [ ]

Shameless Ashari: Yes, of course.

Feysal Qaasin: Mashallaah! [ ]

Shameless Ashari: Because the media can't distinguish between the Soomaalis and Ethiopians.

Feysal Qaasin: But they showed you their [Ethiopian military] clothes, their [Ethiopian] ID cards, their [Christian] crosses -- Soomaalis are 100% Muslims.

Shameless Ashari: No, no, no, no, no ... [la, la, la, la ...]

loooool

Is there a video of this? My af-carabi has been improving :D

N.O.R.F   

^^Ahh, thanks.

It does leave a sour taste in the mouth. Somalis embarrassing themselves (and all Somalis) on international TV.