Sign in to follow this  
Som@li

Morgan Hiirale signed peace Deal-CODSI GAARA

Som@li   

, believe it or not, it is possible,

after being flooded with many articles full of propaganda,and nonsense, i wonder why people instead of creating bad news , not for once try some good news, we are tired of hearing Hebel baa meeshaa qabsaday,Hebel baa la baacsaday,we all know wat we achieved with the 14 years of civil war,,some of u MUST think twice before u post anything,

i plead to adms to have closer look wat is happenning this section,and delete all the rubish whih is not newsworthy.

Coloow   

Farxan, waad ku mahadsantahay inaad furtid derishadaan.

What a pity that the brightest of minds on SOL embrace warlordism and their sick agenda that has ruined our nation, people etc.

Instead of wishing these warlords a life in hell (for bringing hardship to innocent somalis), some members would even go to a great length to portray them as heros.

I am also sick of reading propaganda from a tribally based websites! Hiraale, Morgan, Caydid, yalaxow, abdullahi yusuf, boy, shaatigaduud, caato, xaabsade, Gaani, warsame belong to hell for tarnishing the somali name; for murdering innocent somalis; for killing somalinimo etc etc

These people don't belong to a region/tribe or islam for that matter. Their religion is war, their qabiil is qurun, their goal is to divide somalis.

Their killings don't deserve a thread. It deserves to be condoned by good somalis.

^^^^Add to that, a complete condemnation of the SNM maniacs and terrorists who are holding my people in Hargeisa hostage and who are burning themselves in a foxhole where they think they can perpetuate the pain of the Somali people because British infidels christened the North West region of Somalia as S/L!! smile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gif

Originally posted by Xarago:

Nayruus 'dockayedh' weliga ma maqashey?

No, I did not. Good for you, though! Are you also condemning SNM maniacs, terrorists and RAPISTS to HELL as each son and daughter of SOMALIA should do? smile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gif

Rahima   

i wonder why people instead of creating bad news ,

For they have all been infected with the sickness of tribalism.

Everyman is backing his tribesman.

Caaqil, mashallah!

Agree wholeheartedly.