Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

What a difference a day makes : who won?

Originally posted by Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar:

So, Geedi should not strike back and has to be removed, but Ina C/rashiid Sharmaarke has a right to strike back and refuse to step down? While all in the name of clan support, aha?

Yuusuf can fire Geedi, but Shariif cannot fire Cumar. What a difference two years and a half make!

Let's just peruse your own quote:

"Soomaaliya and its president Shariif won the day."

why must you be such a simpleton? Shariif would not be where he is today if he and his #1 supporter nuur cade did not claim that only the parliament can dismiss the prime minister. They set that precedent and should live by it now, all you anti Yusuf solers where here in support of cade saying only the parliament can do that as well, well live with it too, Somalis!

Qudhac   

The baffoon that is fat sharmaake must the most politically innept person.

but then again it does take genius to be prime minister of two street government

The Zack   

Looool that is cold, no qarxis waryaa Miskiin Macruuf, look what you did, low little Duke won't show up in the politics section for days.

why must you be such a simpleton? Shariif would not be where he is today if he and his #1 supporter nuur cade did not claim that only the parliament can dismiss the prime minister. They set that precedent and should live by it now, all you anti Yusuf solers where here in support of cade saying only the parliament can do that as well, well live with it too, Somalis!

The brother above summarised it nicely.

Prisoner Zack calm down now lad I know why poor MMA, is upset, its because Abdiqashin one of his hero's recognised the state of Puntland importance earlier today.

As for Yusuf Yey, its wonderful to be reminded of the legend and his exploits, how he thrashed all his enemies and then left in style. :D

He got rid of Geedi, then he could not stand Nur Cade and left.

Poor MMA, he was never one the brightest of individuals in SOL, adeer Geedi, resigned while Sharmarke refused to do so. Now do you see the difference here? :D

Sharif tried to get rid of Sharmarke and humiliated himself. And then could not leave, since he does not have the bottle.

Yusuf left while having the support of Puntland.

Sharif is still "President" while having control of 2KM of Somalia ;)

The Zack   

General, using the honest side of ur brain, admit one thing, you are a pure clanist. Yesterday, you were supporting the then president of Somalia when he tried to fire the PM illegally, today you are opposing when the current president tried to fire the PM illegally. Why?

P.s. don't tell me that it is a coincidence that then president and the current PM are from the same part of Somalia.

The Zack   

Lol@he couldn't stand Nur Cade and left. :D:D:D

You mean Nur Cade did "strike back" (just like sharmake did smile.gif ) and kicked Yey out of the seat he was so much in love with when Yey tried to fire somebody he can't fire constitutionally?

^^^Zack adeer, if you call me a clanist I take it as a compliment, I am here to give you facts. Yusuf Yey was a legend and few Somali's will ever achieve what he did, and have the courage that he had.

Yusuf could not stand Nur Cade, and left, he said if I dont get my way I am out, Nur Cade then became an Ambassador, which he is so proud of.

Now use your whole brain and think hard. If Yusuf was so wrong, why did everyone after him fail so badly?

Why is the only admin thats still functioning now, Puntland?