Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

What a difference a day makes : who won?

Emperor   

^^You better eat that raw meat then on a special offer purposely made for those that believed Geed'i A$s will be saved by Ethiopia.. :D

Where is Juje? and Xiin who brought forward that trash, Saaka Geedi waxa layiri aroorti ayuu warqad kula kalahay guriga Yey, Maxaa ku qornaa?

Northerner: Adeer what ever I expect, is my business. The truth of the matter is that my governemnt and that of the Somali's has prevailed and we are moving forward. I know secessionists are not used to an organised, disciplined national entity such as the one led by Yey.

N.O.R.F   

Emp and Duke

Why the jubilation at Geedi's resignation? What has changed since April's assualt on Xamar and your backing for it? What did he do wrong?

Excuse my ignorance chaps,,,,

N.O.R.F   

Emp and Duke

Why the jubilation at Geedi's resignation? What has changed since April's assualt on Xamar and your backing for it? What did he do wrong?

Excuse my ignorance chaps,,,,

Emperor   

^^We are for Somalia and the return of the law, getting the glory days back, the republic, Geedi is an individual and was part of the system should he become an obstale he's expendable, that's all, and thus far Geedi proved to be not the right person for such job...

^^^Nicely put Emperor. Norther saxib, much has changed since the TFG took over Mogadishu and the rest of the country, we have a capital yes with problems but with progress as well, national governemnt organs now run Mogadishu instead of clan warlord and their shadow clan courts.

N.O.R.F   

Stop avoiding the question gents. What did Geedi do? What was the disagreement about?

You have both changed your tune towards him.

Why do those who support the Yeey admin take the somali name in vain?

Somali gov't ku lahaa. It's a Amxaaro qandhicil leh-backed bunch of nothing-ers. It is an insult in so many levels to call such a crap a somali gov't.

^^^loooooooool, Geedi was not a capable PM, thus the same as the illeterate Sharif Xasan. We realised early on that the PM could not lead the day day running of the cabinet. His mind was elsewehere.

As for our supposed change, why should we speak out when the process is underway?

Abdilah welcome to SOL-politics section.

My advise to you adeer, is keep critising it will do us no harm and you no good.

^^^There were many, the main one was regarding the lack of progress on the political front with the opposition and so on. The President is a pragmatic individual while Geedi was only trying to hold on to his position.

This created many issues, with ministries not functioning, important ministers such as Buuba being sidelined for silly disagreements and so on.

After 3 years [much of it watsed] the President of Somalia felt it was time for change.

Jacpher   

^Find a job at the nearest monkey zoo.

The only difference I see is how Geedi melted when he returned from Addis. You can sense the tear in his final walk-of-shame speech.

Northerner: Geedi's next move? I do not care adeer, he made the best choice by resigning, going quickly and not making those silly statements he started making when the heat became too much.