Sign in to follow this  
Che -Guevara

Al-Shabaab's Objective for Somalia

Xidigo   

^ Aboowe xaysheegoyaan seeflabood yadaas alshaydaan. Ala ana kuwaas waa nacay. Haday nabad doonayaan sheek shariif ha soo raacaan.

Hadii kale sheekha cayrso ayaan ku dhihi :D

RedSea   

"We're not saying that our movement will lead this country. But if we found one person that community unanimously accepts and who is ready the lead the country according to the shari'a, then we shall become his soldiers"

"We have not cross the borders of anyone yet, we will fight anyone who fights us inside our country with all our might. One day we shall go over to their borders and fight them. We will repay those who killed our mothers and children and demolished their houses by destroying their homes. We will make them suffer the same fate as our people. An eye for an eye is part of justice. I'm talking about Ethiopia, Uganda and Burundi".

AbuMansuur spoke really well. Thanks sxb.

Bokero   

I work in Afghanistan, i have seen Al'shababe like rule, believe me you wont to live under such interpretation of Islam... it's backward looking, anti-science and medieval!!!

Dear brother don’t be fooled by religious zealots… they have no solution to poverty and underdevelopment…

there r the cleaners.. waa dobiilayaal...the place stings to high heaven. wat do u expect after of 20yrs of every loser coming down there...u name it..

merikan, bush, xabaashi, pakistani, canadians, warlords, yeye..! its time for a good clean up.