Sign in to follow this  
miles-militis

S H A S N A MediaWatch - Somalia: A Situation Report

Gediid   

Originally posted by SmithNwestern:

LOL,

Brother Shiekh remarkable is the way you jump from one place to another, LOL.

I have never laughed so much, the point of contention was the propoganda of Allpuntland,com as Gediid suggested and the article posted above was from an interview with an upcoming Somaliland politician who basically said what the SHASNA article and Allpuntland reported.

brighter day.

Waar Smith kan anaa ka magac weyn saaxiib.I have never heard of him till today.Any chance yoyu could tell what party he's from or what he does?

Gediid,

I never head of him but that information was on the article, he is suppose to be a young politician. who is going to have meetings with Silanyo and Ina Warrabe in London.

Apart from the article I never heard of him bro.

Gediid   

Smith

Kala saar laba "supposedly a young politician iyo a politician".Like I said b4 I have never heard of this dude and what he says equals to nothing.Kinda explains tho how far some in SOL would go to discredit Somaliland.

Somali hore bey u tidhi Hubsiimo hal baa lasiistaa.

AYOUB   

Smith

.. remarkable is the way you jump from one place to another, LOL

Got to do that to follow your arguements bro! ;)

Who has joined in, Uganda, head of IGAD, Mozambeque Head of the AU and other groups are now endorsing it. Smith

We are off to Uganda are we? Please tell me more.. This is what I gather so far: Mbagathi is still on, we are touring Uganda and Borama is around the corner, IM I RIGHT? :confused: Smith

SHASNA article and Allpuntland reported.

How pleased I'M to meet someone with expertees to tell the difference between the two

AYOUB   

Ambassador Cawil oo beeneeyay war ay qortay jariiddada AL-KHALIIJ

Ambassador Cawil, waxa uu sheegay in haba yaraatee aanu jirin wax waraysi ah oo ay la yeelatay Jariiddada AL-KHALIIJ, balse waxa uu tibaaxay in arrintan oo ah dacaatad been-abuur oo lagu waxyeellaynayo sumcadda Somaliland ay faafiyeen dad cadow u ah Somaliland, isaga oo farta ku goday dhinaca Puntland.

“Markaa hadalkaasi anigu ma odhan, si nabana aniga iigama suurtowdo in dad [kooxaha Soomaaliya] aan Somaliland aqoonsanayn idhaahdo shir baanu ugu qabanaynaa Somaliland,” ayuu yidhi Ambassador Xuseen Cali Ducaale (Cawil).

----------------------

Enough said Mr Ducaale, enough said.