Sign in to follow this  
A_Khadar

Inside the World's Most Dangerous City

Showqi   

Markii aynu ka tagnay wadaninimo, walaaltiminmo, iyo wadashaqeyn. Ayeynu noqonay dibadwareeg, duli, dugaag iyo dib u socod.

Dabkii aynu shidney shaleeyto waa kaas maanta caruurteenii ay babinayaan. Xamar Cadeeyna lagu magacaabay: Cadaabtii Aduunka.

Ax eeeeeeeeeeey Ax. Xaqiiqdu xanuun badanaa :mad: :mad: :mad:

Cowke   

Who changed my name to A_Khadar? This topic was begun by me and I don't change my name!!!

Originally posted by Cowke:

Who changed my name to A_Khadar? This topic was begun by me and I don't change my name!!!

Thanks for letting us know that you have two names in SOL ,,,, :D

Cowke   

Jacaylbaro, I don't have two name, but I started this topic and when I came back the name changed A_Khadar. So who changed my name?

I don't carry two names sxb. But my name was changed and it was done by someone, so which moderator did it?

I don't think moderators have anything to do with changing names adeer .....

You were logged in as A_Khadar when you posted thinking you are using your Cowke character ,,, it is simple niyow ,, :D

Cowke   

Jacaylbaro you see somaliaonline administrator yourself use many different names so you can keep forum busy and active with various different opinions. But that gets boring after while because people we dont want to argue and just want to increase their knowledge so they can set up for their futures!!!

Thats why your killing your site more then anything by using two names or 5 names or 10 names and then starting a thread up and having active conversations with just yourself. People end up seeing it and dont even read anymore comments made by other like me i dont even read or respond on my threads that much. I just post the facts no debate nothing because i know it somebody switching names and im not here for that.

I am here for 1 thing increase my knowledge on the various things happening throughout the world. But hardly ever get locked up in debate. If I wanna debate I will just go to paltalk lol.

Cowke   

Thats why your site is dying more then you think. Keep your site just for facts, people dont need to use for debates!!! Their other places to do that. U can't have a product that does everything, thats why product specialize!!!

Besides why would I want to change my name? This is not my site, why would I care? If this site goes tommorow it dont bother me, it maintaince is not my issue I just use this site to get quick wrap up of the news!!! End of story bro

Jacaylbaro you see somaliaonline administrator yourself use many different names so you can keep forum busy and active with various different opinions. But that gets boring after while because people we dont want to argue and just want to increase their knowledge so they can set up for their futures!!!

Thats why your killing your site more then anything by using two names or 5 names or 10 names and then starting a thread up and having active conversations with just yourself.

Thats why your site is dying more then you think. Keep your site just for facts, people dont need to use for debates!!! Their other places to do that. U can't have a product that does everything, thats why product specialize!!!

Are u sure SOL is my site and i'm the Administrator ?? :D:D

A_Khadar   

Originally posted by Cowke:

:D:D Are you sure Cowke... lol.. I think you did and I did as well without knowing yours existed. So look for yours.

Showqi   

Originally posted by Xaji_Xunjuf:

Nothing new Mogadisho was like this for 19 years.

Xaji_Xunjuf, Jidh naxaa ma kugu yaal. Walaalka ina ma u damqaneeysaa?