Sign in to follow this  
Juje

Boqor C/llaahi Boqor Muuse - loo soo doortay Xoghayaha Guud ee Boqorrada Afrika

Thankful   

You are doing Puntland a dis-service when you speak about your reer all the time. Only showing love for the people that are related to you. We need to be united and not split, because the way you speak is saying us and them. The only people angry and Jama Ali Jama is his family. They feel betrayed by someone they thought was a Col who would stay and defend, I've never heard a single person say something good about him, you're the first. To others, it's ancient history. In Somalia, I met people that at one point where fighting against each other or had a confrontation with someone that ended up with one of them being injured and the next day they are friends. They forgive very easy back hope and forget even quicker. 2002 was a learning point and proved Puntland can negotiate peace, you need stop preaching your rubbish that is doing no good.

Cowke   

Thinkingisp, you think i am not united with puntland? where the hell you get that idea from? I personally don't appreciate ppl praising someone who actually has been proven to do a dog-act. Will you praise someone if he has done something evil? This is just total madness at best.

Jamac Ali Jamac Fought for 3 days defending bossaso. But why don't you try fighting against sool, sanaag, mudug, nugaal, wardheer, etc. Why don't you have a go? Not to mention ethiopians.

That what frustrated me the most is the fact he used ethiopians when jamac ali jamac never used any foreign support. And this point u keep denying yet i proven it from a university journal, it is well known fact. The question is u need to condemn abdullahi yusuf for this not praise him, because when you start him praising for this dog-act you have proven yourself to support evil doing of your respective reer.

Then that day their is no unity and we will go separate paths. We have no issue with the ppl we live with, we live with many different tribes in peace. Never will you hear any of the clans having an issue with us, but u always hear clans having issues with ppl from abdullahi yusuf clan in mudug. Does that not tell you something?

Wake up and you know it and i know it. Your supporting yey for the simple reason he is your clan and no matter what evil he did, you will support it. Well sxb all i am saying is, sorry but i will have to depart from your route because i won't tolerate that.

This is the issue at hand sir, if you fail to realize it yet.

The problem is not us and never has been us, the problem is.

1. Yey broke the constitution and wanted to extend his presidency ILLEGALLY after the parliament voted for jamac ali jamac. So if u r unity man as u say you are, you must condemn anyone who breaks the constitution of puntland regardless of clan. If you don't then save me the crap sxb.

2. Yey used ethiopians military support against jamac ali jamac, which can be proven from university journals and security reports by armed conflict database. You need to condemn this because the opponent jamac ali jamac was defending the constitution from being put into disrepute and he defended to the best of his ability against a ethio backed and 80% of puntland backed abdullahi yusuf forces.

3. How dare you say to us to be unity, when 80% of puntland was supporting a GOD DAMN CRIME AGAINST THE CONSTITUTION. They were supporting a man who is breaking the constitution that all the isimo agreed upon at the first garowe conference in 94, and the second final garowe conference in 98.

4. Don't wonder why the kings are upset bro, they are justified in being upset because we thought their was unity, but their isn't when ppl are supporting a crime and to add salt to the wound using foreign support to support their criminal intrusion.

Thankfulisp, sxb don't try selling me that cheap garbage. 2002 was one-off affair i agree, and it's forgiven and we have no problems now. But don't you dare come on here and try to justify yey crime and then bad mouth the kings who were indeed honourable defending the constitution and didn't use any foreign support unlike yey.

Juje   

Originally posted by Cowke:

Juje horta sxb it's none of your bizness. Koley i will sit next to faroole with him annihilating me, then sit with some from hargeisa and or hamar. So don't try to start crap son.

Sxb horta is deji...no one is asking for neither denying you your allegiance. Secondly I dont need your approval to appreciate this King or anything related to it. I am more closer to hereditary linage than you are.

But it is obvious you have yielded to bullying from shallowest charecter in SOL and spooked to defend your pride.

Now repeat after me

"There is no King in Puntland other than Boqor C/llahi Boqor Muuse - all the others are disclaimers and subordinates"

Cowke   

Juje I agree, the king is respected and his royalty and anyone who has an issue with that is totally irrelevant and irrespective.

I apologize i thought you were an external factor to the region. My sincere apologies.

Juje, Puntland is a system that was created by the isimo of the territory. That system needs to be defended and has failed once in 2002. We must make sure that it doesn't fail again. I understand your frustration with duke but i wouldn't be to concerned. I doubt after that affair anyone from mudug will be looked upon favourably in puntland parliament.

And i personally I am from the lineage of the king, just different sub-lineages. I am from Infact historically we are just mere bodyguards and soldiers for the king. But I will be honorable soldier like all my ancestors were for the king. We lost alot of our boys in nugaal for the king. Who u think was protecting while at garowe, it was us. Infact that incident at majiyahan it was out sub lineage who fought and got pay back on makhiris for their treacherous deceit of supporting yey when he broke the constitution and failed to mediadate between the factions.

When we heard the war in 2002, wale all our family picked up their guns and marched to garowe, as we live closer to that region and started defending the constitution and the rightful elected president of puntland. Like i said my uncle was actually was wounded, and he had to go bossaso for surgery.

But Puntland existence is muqadas sxb, don't hate the state, hate the criminals who break the laws of the state. The intentions of puntland system is honorable, however we have leaders who have not abided by it on many occasions. This does not mean we hate the system, no far from it. We must hate the ppl who break the system.

Juje   

Originally posted by Cowke:

But Puntland existence is muqadas sxb, don't hate the state, hate the criminals who break the laws of the state.

Indeed.

Cowke   

Juje, and if duke supports ppl who breaks the system of puntland, then that sort of person is not caring for the interest of puntland but caring for the interest of his own clan.

These ppl need to be exposed, and removed from our society. Like I said the puntland parliament i doubt will be voting for anyone from mudug anymore as we know the majority of puntland is in bari unless of course that person stands for the interest of the state. Cade muse got revenge for us against the ppl of sool by neglecting them in the time of need for their treachery. Majiyahan against the makhiris.

And the mudug guys were totally neglected from development as he focused on karkaar, bossaso, and garowe. Garowe because its the capital. Which is totally fair because it's revenge for 2002.

Now we have broken even, and need farole to start fresh. He needs to play it fair for all now as he recieved his fair share from every administrator because his ppl are the capital.

So farole is deciding factor in seeing how it balances out for the future of puntland and he manages all people in equally manner across all 7 regions.

Thankful   

You have some serious issues! I don't know what they are but it's disturbing. You think the articled you posted, that might I add as deleted because it was nonesense, is something factual? I think what is going on is that you are related to Jama Ali Jama and you feel the shame he brought you. Because for you to say that he fought for 3 days is insane. Abdullahi Yusuf was greated at the presidential palace in Bosasso. There was not a bullet fired in Bosasso. Sure the roads leading up there were. Of course back then I didnt agree with Jama Ali Jama being over thrown and felt the parliament should have been respected, but Jama Ali Jama left for Djibouti immediately and never fought, his soldiers felt betrayed by him and humiliated that's why Cade Muse came. I can honestly say that Jama Ali Jama is the most hated man in Bari, he knows it and will never come back.

Listen you have never been to Puntland, but you speak as if you've been there for decades. How many times do you get banned form here and keep coming back?

Cowke   

Thankfulisp, all you make is blantant accusations and trying to pass it over as a fact with no supporting evidence to back you up. Where-as I posted my evidence and i can post many more evidence from different secular sources that are INDEPEDENT from any bias towards any faction.

Regardless of me being in puntland or not doesn't change the FACTS. I haven't been to the moon, but i go to nasa and study about the moon and it's structures. Your logic is just totally fallacious at best and i suggest you refrain from entering this thread because people are laughing at you.

So my dear friend i suggest you just stay outta this for the sake of living your propaganda and lies. U know their are some ppl in japan who think that america is totally evil for what they did in hiroshima and nagasaki. But those ppl refuse to acknowledge why america did what it did to japan and the main reason was that japan imperial forces were trying to colonize the continent of asia.

You my friend support mr.yey for all the same wrong precepts, you ignore the facts based on loose rumours u hear in teashop of galkacyo and believe that to be a fact. I am sorry but a teashop in galkacyo, will not weigh up to sources from security agencies and university journals.

So please exit this thread, because this is now becoming ridiculous and childish now.

Cowke   

Juje, so where is the king going to visit his loyal diaspora around the world? I am certain we will pack it out in the conference centers to hear his wisdom and his policies to solving the deadlock that somalia has been in for years and his ideas to advance the region of puntland.

Cowke   

Juje You can listen jamac ali jamac address the kings recently on puntland anniversary.

Only kings welcomed to it, others were barred. So only kings please view at your descretion.