Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

TFG troops take over Mogadishu streets+ thousands heading towards capital

Originally posted by General Duke:

^^^Indeed, that above picture is of a Somali soldier and no Ethiop-Tigray.

You have yet to show me how you confirm if a soldier is from Ethiopia or if the soldier is from TFG.

They both wear the dirty used military cloths.

Ar maxaa been la isku sheegay.

Maantana Xabashidii Xamar heysatay ayaa la inkiriyaa?

Let's see sawirada meesha la keenay oo la inkiraayo inay Xabash yihiin.

capt.nai11701051216.somalia_nai117.jpg?x

Ethiopian troops with anti aircraft gun guard as Mogadishu Somalis listen to the Transitional Federal Government Prime Minister, Ali Mohamed Gedi in Mogadishu, Somalia, Friday, Jan 5, 2007. Over the past 15 days, troops of Somalia's transitional government and Ethiopian forces routed the Islamic movement, which had controlled most of southern Somalia. Gedi has said he believes major fighting was over. But the Islamic movement has declared it would keep fighting, raising the specter of an Iraq-style guerrilla war.

capt.nai10501051006.somalia_nai105.jpg?x

Ethiopian troops guard as Mogadishu Somalis and police officers listen to the Transitional Federal Government Prime Minister, Ali Mohamed Gedi in Mogadishu, Somalia, Friday, Jan 5, 2007. Over the past 15 days, troops of Somalia's transitional government and Ethiopian forces routed the Islamic movement, which had controlled most of southern Somalia. Prime Minister Ali Mohamed Gedi has said he believes major fighting was over. But the Islamic movement has declared it would keep fighting, raising the specter of an Iraq-style guerrilla war.

[sad to see ciidamii dalkooda usoo halgamay dagaalkii '77-'78 inay ka ilaaliyaan madax ku sheegii ciidamo Xabash in Muqdisho, gurigooda!]

capt.sge.fnx97.050107153122.photo01.phot

Ethiopian soldiers rest in the shade of a tree inside a former police training compound in Mogadishu. Somali government forces and Ethiopian troops have stepped up efforts to find Islamist leaders driven out of their urban strongholds in Somalia, with US naval forces helping in the search.

capt.nai10801011721.somalia_nai108.jpg?x

Heavily armed Ethiopian soldiers as they arrive in Kismayu, Monday, Jan 1, 2007. Somali government troops backed by Ethiopian tanks and MiG fighter jets have captured the last major stronghold of a militant Islamic movement, the prime minister said Monday.

So dharkaas cagaar ciidamo Axmaar ma xirtaan? :D

Xigasho [Type there either "Ethiopian troops" or Ethiopian soldiers to search the pictures.]

ar maxa waqti lumis wadaan. can you guys debate things that matter. who the hell cares which solder is ethio or Somali. It was made clear long timne ago that they are in Somalia. By the way, this childish name callings wa laga fiicanyahay ya mujahid.

^^^

Ha, coming to save duke from self-humiliating himself, a task which is unattainable again. The guy manages to spread pure lies and expect us to believe it.

What little credibility he has is lessening by every word he types which is lucid fabrication.

it that so, sister, or do you want lessen his creditability he has by saying so. Serously though, why were the discussion of the ICU's clan inbalance side-stepped yet know its ok to piont to what clan is doing what. is the "holier-than-thou period of we are nationalist who do not consider that sort of things " over?

Naxar, duke doesn’t need my help to discredit him. He has a degree in self-humiliation.

The ICU who wasn’t that strong was able to gain the trust of the different tribes of Mogadishu and their residents. For six months Mogadishu was safe and sound. The people trusted the ICU, it didn’t matter what tribe or clan the majority of the ICU leaders were from. Again try to judge people by their merits and not their tribe and maybe you get yourself on the right path. I didn’t support the courts nor opposed them, but we had our disagreements, there were some things they did that conflicted with my ideas, but as a whole the people were happy.

The TFG is full of warlords from different tribes, but they are all the same a bunch of goons and traitorous creatures who united.

The time when you TFG supporters could use the ICU as an excuse is over. Remember there is no ICU, so stop comparing the two together, it won’t justify what the TFG is doing.

mystic, I disagree with on couple things.

you say "it didn’t matter what tribe or clan the majority of the ICU leaders were from"

why does matter now that it is the government and not the ICU.

You say that you did not support either group. I do not know for sure but I hope thats the case. Walaal, for the las time, the TFG is not made up all warlords. it makes no sense. At most we 20 warlords. The tfg Memebership is in the hundreds. Lastly, you ask that we stop comparing the TFG and the ICU. I think that is a good policy, yet I am not guilty of doing that because I am not camparing them but people's reaction the two entities.