Sign in to follow this  
Fiqikhayre

Advice to the TFG!

^ Puntland has a vested interest in the success of Somalia as a whole. Just like everybody should. Moral reason is the real reason.

Frankly I know many men who worked with abdullahi yusuf closely and have no disgruntlement towards the President. Cuqdad is a sign of jealousy. Faroole in puntland was stripped of his post and till this day spews hate for Puntland State of Somalia. Many others haven't. One angry man is one confused man and only that.

Khalaf   

Originally posted by MKA Yoonis:

Some don't like the idea because, they're land-locked like Bay, Bakool and Gedo for example for the South and its clans they prefer more of a central government everything concentrated in Mogadishu but the option we in the former North-East prefer is autonomous regions and states with their own parliaments, president and police force!

[/QB]

lol this is your idea of a government....do what is good for one region in the expense of others? autonomous regions would be beneficial to some and not others ie abuwaaq damn abtiyasha need kismaayo they aint got zip :D ....there needs to be centralized government where the fruits/opportunity is shared equally but i doubt that would be the case.......there will be injustice sxb....with only islam and God-fearing leaders will there be equal justice for all.....if only I was King!

Regional Autonomy would be good for somalia. It would mean every region governs itself. Centralized rule only benefits Xamar. Xamar would still benefit by federal rule because Banadir would have banadir being run by reer banadir.

Originally posted by Taako Man:

^ Puntland has a vested interest in the success of Somalia as a whole. Just like everybody should. Moral reason is the real reason.

Frankly I know many men who worked with abdullahi yusuf closely and have no disgruntlement towards the President. Cuqdad is a sign of jealousy. Faroole in puntland was stripped of his post and till this day spews hate for Puntland State of Somalia. Many others haven't. One angry man is one confused man and only that.

LOL. Well Moral reason is not the real reason. Beenta haa isku kalifin,nin weyn ayaa tahaye. Dont just speak for the sake of just speaking.

Prior to the invasion & post removal from Kenya,There was limited money coming to the TFG. The President really needed that money to move around & convince the world why he needs foreign troops. Cid ka dhageesatay maleh for a while until the IUC came & America came in to save the day.

There is no moral reason to hand out cash to one man's ambition and jeaopadize the entire state. If you are a puntlander you know this very well. Certain crucial development projects were abandoned because of these monies going to the President. So, Tell me the real reason why puntland coughed up these monies?

Khalaf   

Regional Autonomy would be good for somalia. It would mean every region governs itself. Centralized rule only benefits Xamar. Xamar would still benefit by federal rule because Banadir would have banadir being run by reer banadir.

^^regional autonomy would create a disadvantage for some though....the problem is somali regions are clan mini-states this will be a disadvantage in particular for those in galguudud areas ie no ports, trade, ect...... a centralized government, but each "region" have their own clans men rule but are under the federal state government

^ In the dire stages of TFG, Puntland was there. Is there anything more commendable then that? The international community was wary of giving money to a Somali government ever since Abdiqasim thwarted money for the poor in Somalia, to install Indhacadde and his militia as Shabellaha hoose governor.

Lets just say those (PUNTLANDS CONTRIBUTION) finanicing where crucial to Somalia's rebirth.

Originally posted by Khalaf:

quote:Originally posted by Taako Man:

^^regional autonomy would create a disadvantage for some though....the problem is somali regions are clan mini-states this will be a disadvantage in particular for those in galguudud areas ie no ports, trade, ect...... a centralized government, but each "region" have their own clans men rule but are under the federal state government
Survival of the fittest my friend. The people Galgaduud will rule themselevse rather then the federal government meddling in their affairs. It's working in the dessert land of PUNT why can't it work in the dessert of Galgaduud? icon_razz.gif

Khalaf   

Survival of the fittest my friend. The people Galgaduud will rule themselevse rather then the federal government meddling in their affairs. It's working in the dessert land of PUNT why can't it work in the dessert of Galgaduud?
icon_razz.gif
[/QB]

well if it comes to survival of the fittest then my reer abti know that better then anyone.....but sxb we are talking about nation building here, a nation....that means the government has a duty to improve the lives of every citizen and build every region equally. ya get me?

Khalaf

Building every region is up to the regional administers. Back in the day the government focused on just the region of Xamar. Which as you can see is not a smart move when all the national assets/institutions were gobbled up by maruading moryaans in a matter of months.

Some regions will be better then others. The assets of a region will stay in that region.

Alberta,Canada has succeeded in a Federal Canada in which they pay part of the tax money they get to the National government through a formula in which lesser off provinces get some of the cake. BUT FOR THE MOST PART ALBERTANS GAIN THE MOST FROM ALBERTA and it should be like that.

Dubai has less oil then the other regions in UAE, but they've invested wisely and as you can see they're the tourism, financial, and final destination of the Middle East. Is it Dubai's fault that Abu Dhabi is devoloping at a much slower rate? NO SIR.

^^^First the brother made some suggestions, and Camir made another suggestion. I would take a middle route to both, one security needs to be tightened and it is alhamdulilah, apart from desperate bombings, here and there. which have casue little damage to man and material other than terror to the civilians, in those areas affected.

I think the TFG has a rough idea who is behind these attacks and it is not the courts.

However there should be more dialogue with local leaders, there is no such thing as courts anymore, so let them speake to the elders, religious and community leaders, youth groups. These talks should be internal and between the government and its people.

Viking   

Originally posted by MKA Yoonis:

Viking welcome to the politics section first of all, I believe this is your debut!

So I will be really gentle to you!

First of all to answer your questions, I would sincerely advice you to learn more about the Puntland State of Somalia, clearly you're ignorant about!

MKA,

Having a gentle nature is a virtue so keep it up. It's not my 'debut' sxb, I avoid this section because of the clanism that goes on here.

Adeer Puntland is the place where visions and heroes are born! Yet another great vision and idea has originated in Puntland which is the concept of federalism!

Your response made me get out of this place as soon as I came in. It reeks of clanism and secularism; two -isms that definately makes the fire of Jahanam burn much more intense on your body. :mad: :mad:

Khalaf   

Khalaf

Building every region is up to the regional administers. Back in the day the government focused on just the region of Xamar. Which as you can see is not a smart move when all the national assets/institutions were gobbled up by maruading moryaans in a matter of months.

Some regions will be better then others. The assets of a region will stay in that region.

Alberta,Canada has succeeded in a Federal Canada in which they pay part of the tax money they get to the National government through a formula in which lesser off provinces get some of the cake. BUT FOR THE MOST PART ALBERTANS GAIN THE MOST FROM ALBERTA and it should be like that.

Dubai has less oil then the other regions in UAE, but they've invested wisely and as you can see they're the tourism, financial, and final destination of the Middle East. Is it Dubai's fault that Abu Dhabi is devoloping at a much slower rate? NO SIR.

I dont believe that is fair comprassion between somalia and CA/UAE sxb. somali is in a stage of nation-building. 2: somali is clan based...each region is a mini-clan state. a state has a monetary fund (treasury) who and where to invest? if one region is booming and another region is way behind that will only cause problems for the country, dont u think?

EDIT: KEEPING IN MIND YOU ARE FOR SOMALIWAYNE, DOWLo, UNITY, ONE ARMY, ONE NATION....cant have it both ways sxb! equality and justice for all somalis.....brotherhood can we move foward....and again that can only come with ISLAM ;)

^ In the dire stages of TFG, Puntland was there. Is there anything more commendable then that? The international community was wary of giving money to a Somali government ever since Abdiqasim thwarted money for the poor in Somalia, to install Indhacadde and his militia as Shabellaha hoose governor.

Lets just say those (PUNTLANDS CONTRIBUTION) finanicing where crucial to Somalia's rebirth.

Puntland's money was very crucial as was every other penny that came the TFG's way. What I was asking was why was puntland dishing out 20K? You claimed at first that they had vetted interest & then came back and later said it was cruicial.You would have saved me and everyone else lots of time had you said that early enough. smile.gif

In anycase, Puntland needed that money more than the president did. Cadde Muse first tried to refuse giving that money to the old man. At first he tried to remove the cabinet members but was reminded how he came into power. After that,the money NEVER EVER PASSED Cadde. It went straight to the finance minister who then disbursed it to A/Y. Cadde Musse had no choice but to share the loot. What suffered most was the state of Puntland & its economy

LOL. You are daft & dillusioned adeer. Puntland was giving out money for close to three years & nothing was going forward; Had it continued that way,the entire states economy would have collapsed. To remind you swiftly, What was crucial in "Somalia's rebirth" was American money,Ethiopian boots,Tanks & Airpower. LOL. Crucial kulaha, 20K annually is crucial in nation building? icon_razz.gif

khalaf

In switzerland the regions are divided between German speaking, french speaking, and italian speaking regions. They aren't even the same ethnic group let alone clan. Somalia will move forward. Different regions will develop faster then others. Obviously Bossaso will devlop faster then Bander Beyla LOOOL. Federalism is a lot better then say having some guy in Xamar telling you how to build your roads with your money. :D

Brown

As to your suggestions you are contradicting yourself and selectively closing your mind to my words.

For example:

claimed at first that they had vetted interest & then came back and later said it was cruicial.

Yes having vetted interest in Somalia's success and it being crucial support go hand in hand. Something you can't see. You over emphasis other support and close your mind too anything logical.

First you say 20k would make puntland go broke and later you say 20k is meaningless?

Correction: It was a lot more then 20k. So I don't know what you are thinking or maybe its the Caano Boore talking icon_razz.gif

Khalaf   

[QB] khalaf

In switzerland the regions are divided between German speaking, french speaking, and italian speaking regions. They aren't even the same ethnic group let alone clan. Somalia will move forward. Different regions will develop faster then others. Obviously Bossaso will devlop faster then Bander Beyla LOOOL. Federalism is a lot better then say having some guy in Xamar telling you how to build your roads with your money.
:D

C sxb Bossasso can generate money, so can xamar, kismayo through trade, ports, ect.......what about those in barren lands, no port, no trade, ect....they have to go to other regions or most get investment from the government....besides ninyahow its morally haaq for a government to take care of its citizens weak and strong sxb....no to captailism where certain section of society benefits and another suffers!